Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    BARBARELLA DLX ED SUPER OVERSIZED HC
    Niiiiice, I was afraid it would never materialize, but here it is and super oversized as well
    Wondering which version they're publishing: B/W with single colour, the slightly redrawn version of that one or the coloured version...
    Last edited by aaltomuoto; 06-18-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Default Miss Don't Touch Me

Now in an omnibus complete large format hardcover edition. Paris in the thirties. The ‘Butcher of the Dances’ is on the prowl for young loose women. Blanche works as a maid along with the only family she knows, her sister, fun-loving Agatha. Suddenly, Blanche loses her to what she saw was murder but others only write off as suicide. She decides to take matters into her own hands. In her pursuit, she ends up hired into a luxury house of call-girls. She even becomes quite good at certain lascivious practices while still remaining a virgin! But she also doesn’t lose sight of her goal: find the Butcher.
    A suspenseful spicy tale as only the French could so lightly get away with, yet deceptive in its depth and realism.

Last edited by MartinNL; 06-18-2014 at 01:26 PM.

And some more preview pages for Miss Don't Touch Me...

The cover for Beauty #3 was absolutely beautiful (can't post a picture due to cartoon nudity), I'll definitely check out that one and Miss don't Touch Me.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    The cover for Beauty #3 was absolutely beautiful (can't post a picture due to cartoon nudity), I'll definitely check out that one and Miss don't Touch Me.
    Oh wow yes it definitely is. NSFW: http://www.bedetheque.com/BD-Beaute-...ls-187300.html

Default Bramble

Humanoids is giving us Bramble and Barbarella in September.

When a mysterious, giant of a man arrives in a vast steampunk megalopolis, death walks beside him, leaving a trail of corpses in their wake. It's up to a dysfunctional police investigator to find the strange giant and stop him before the bodies pile even higher. But soon the truth is discovered, that this case is far more complicated than the detective could've possibly conceived: a veritable battle between nature and city is unfolding, whose very outcome could forever change the face of the Earth.

The book will be in it's original European size of 32cm tall.

Default Barbarella

Barbarella will be coffee table sized (30x40cm).

When space outlaw Barbarella's spaceship breaks down, she finds herself trapped on the planet, Lythion. There, she has a series of adventurous, and erotic, encounters with a variety of beings, from robots to angels. In 1962, Barbarella predicted the sexual revolution as the original 'erotic comic book' and was the first truly emancipated female comic book character. Now, this long-lost classic is once again available to a brand new generation, and told in a wholly distinctive contemporary voice.

There's lots of cartoon nudity in this book, so cannot post any preview pages.
    Last edited by MartinNL; 06-18-2014 at 02:13 PM.

I hope they use a different cover design for Barbarella, that one is really weak. The original Losfeld edition still has the best cover design IMO

Default Chronicles of Legion

Titan brings us another two deluxe edition hardcovers for cheap...

Chronicles of Legion vol. 1 - The Rise of the Vampires

THE MAGNIFICENT PREQUEL TO THE INFAMOUS AND CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED I AM LEGION!

Three lives... Three different faces of evil... Three incarnations of Dracula, locked in eternal battle!

Check out that art.... Mathieu Lauffray is also the artist on Long John Silver.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Those are the regular sized ones but both seem to be OOP at the moment as well
    Humanoids has reprinted the Incal volume a bunch of times so you're best of waiting for the reprints....
    Just managed to find copies of both The Incal and Before the Incal Hardcovers (standard trim, not OHC) for cover price. Pretty happy now.

Has there been any indication if all the Barbarella stories will be included in the Humanoid edition? I believe there were three more stories after the first book publication.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post
    Has there been any indication if all the Barbarella stories will be included in the Humanoid edition? I believe there were three more stories after the first book publication.
    Probably only the first album, the plot description doesn't match the other albums

Spectacular Member

This thread is evil. Are there any books from Europe with crappy art? All of them are so lush and beautiful.
    trying to be nicer

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Check out that art.... Mathieu Lauffray is also the artist on Long John Silver.
    i will be picking this up soley for lauffray's art, i loved long john silver.
    formerly 'weeks'

Incredible Member

Interested in Zaya and Bramble. Probably pick up both. Slipcase edition of Zaya is way overpriced for what extras you get so I'm going to pass on that.