Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I think Reed and Sue will disappear for a time. Maybe Reed will survive, but Val, Franklin and Sue won't land on the new main Earth and he will have to search for them across all the multiverse, and that's the reason the FF disband (Ben Grimm and Johnny Storm wouldn't join Reed because they think she's dead, or maybe they are still angry because she turned John into the sun and because Doom turned Grimm into the Shield).
    That wasn't Johnny Storm that was turned into the Sun since he is the brother of a different Sue. Hickman has said that she is not 616 Sue and for now we should take him at his word. Since Ben was also seen on that part of the raft that Reed couldn't save, it's more than likely any Ben Grimm we see won't be 616 Ben either.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by tahhat View Post
    What book is that in? I have most of them. It does make a strange kind of sense. When America Chavez threw the megalidon out of Arcadia and it hit the Shield the impact chipped the top of it. I thought something that is supposed to defend against alien armies, superpowered zombies, and tons of ultrons should be made of something stronger and have a force field to stop anything from flying over it.
    There's nothing specifically stated about the Shield's status, but images of the Shield in many of the side mini-series is drawn with the coloring and texture of the Thing's rocky hide. And since it has been specifically stated that Johnny has been transformed into the sun, you can certainly draw the conclusion that Ben is the Shield.

And as Iron Maiden correctly pointed out ... Hickman stated all that the Sue, Franklin and Valeria of Battleworld are not the true 616 versions of those characters, so the Johnny and Ben wouldn't be either.

Lets face It, Hickman has lied before. I read that he said Rabam Alal is not Dr. Doom. But low and behold it was Doom. He does not like it when anyone figures out details of his stories in advance. I believe it is denial. I'm positive I am right about a secret in Attilan Rising but only time will prove me right.
    BTW did any of you read Future Imperfect and catch the identity of the Thing in that series? It was fantastic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tahhat View Post
    Lets face It, Hickman has lied before. I read that he said Rabam Alal is not Dr. Doom. But low and behold it was Doom. He does not like it when anyone figures out details of his stories in advance. I believe it is denial. I'm positive I am right about a secret in Attilan Rising but only time will prove me right.
    BTW did any of you read Future Imperfect and catch the identity of the Thing in that series? It was fantastic.
    well for me Docotr Strange wouldn't say to Doom the he stole Richards family if these weren't the sue,valeria and franklin from 616

Astonishing Member

Yes, and leave it to PAD for having spoilers:
    General Ross (who was the Red Hulk within the 616 MU
    end of spoilers) being the Thing; thus tying into the Maestro's history quite neatly.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 07-13-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Reed and Sue shall be divorced because superheroes can't be married.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

All of these stories basically end the same where two of the major characters appear to be lost but wound up in a separate dimension and eventually return.

616 Reed and Doom in my opinion will have to join forces to re-ignite the Multiverse and will seem to disappear but will be in another dimension or pocket universe. And who will find them ... well Bendis is promising some amazing final page reveal of issue 1 of his Iron Man. I still contend the only way for Bendis to have Iron Man be the Marvel flagship title is to have the classic characters who were replaced by All-New All-Different appear somehow.

Besides we know beyond the ending as Hickman already wrote about the postlude in his Avengers run where future Franklin was offering to tell Steve Rogers anything. It was only the stupidity of Steve Rogers that prevented more from being revealed then.
    Last edited by jphamlore; 07-17-2015 at 10:01 AM.