Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    In truth any property can have bad sales before it finally clicks.
    It can take numerous tries and attempts, but it CAN happen.

The failures of the past are no reason to give up.
    To give it a REAL chance, I would give to Soule (not a second writer) a second book to further develop the Inhuman corner of the MU, and I would put two solid pencilers on them, with the idea of having them drawing the two books for three years, say. I would keep Ms Marvel as an atypical inhuman book, but still reflecting to a minor degree the events of the main title/s, and possibly I would start to introduce other Inhuman-solo books following up BB's Terrigen explosion. An even cooler idea would be a bunch of new-inhuman guys deciding to gather as a super-hero team without having the experience, the super-money, and the super-sciencefiction stature of the Avengers or the X-men. In other words, the idea behind Ms Marvel (a fresh look to Spiderman) but played on a amateur Inhuman team (a fresh look to the super-team situation). Best of all, an inhuman version of the F4, which would even make sense taking into account that it is genetic, and so it could be that an entire family undergoes terrigenesis

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Inhumans could use some more presence, these delays are really hurting it a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Still hoping we see Gorgon's son Petras Petragon again soon

Oooh for cuuuuute!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I'm just happy that Medusa is taking a central role here. She was always my favorite Inhuman (in fact, when I was digging through my boxes for Inhuman stories recently - of which I have far too few - I'd often opted for the issues focused squarely on her, hahaha).

I was a little worried that she'd be shunted off to the side in favor of these Nuhumans, but she's been front and center thusfar! And, she's been written perfectly!

Soule is, hands down, my favorite comics writer. His Superman/Wonder Woman is the best book on the market. This is no exception to his string of solid comic storytelling.

I'm niether here nor there on Dante yet. He's a little rash, but then he's been to hell and back in these two issues. But Medusa is brilliant!
    Medusa is amazing. I love her so much. She shouldn't wear masks because she's so beautiful. Crystal is more like a free-spirited child-woman.