Super Moderator

Default SDCC: Ron Perlman Wants to "F---ing Finish" the Hellboy Trilogy

The actor expresses his intense desire to deliver to fans a third film wrapping up the storyline.

Full article here.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Please, please, please get this done!
    "I cannot see the light. So I will be the light. I am Daredevil. And I am not afraid."--Daredevil

ďIn 900 years of time and space, Iíve never met anyone who wasnít important."--The Doctor

Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.--Hebrews 12:2

Yea, I would be down for this. I enjoyed both of the other films and would like to see it be completed.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Sorry to be the contrarian Grinch, but I really wasn't looking forward to a third Hellboy movie. I liked HB2 but I didn't enjoy where the story was going, and it started to feel more like Hellboy-lite. I had no interest in seeing Hellboy's kids, and I thought the whole Liz Sherman trading the world for Hellboy thing was pretty short sighted, selfish, and dumb (I guess I really wasn't a huge fan of her in the movies). I just had no interest in seeing "Hellboy dad" play out.