Super Moderator

Default SDCC: Dark Horse Looks To The Future With Bunn, Ha, Albuquerque And More

Rafael Albuquerque, Cullen Bunn, Joëlle Jones, Paul Tobin and Gene Ha tease what's to come for the Portland-based publisher.

Full article here.

Extremely happy about the return of Lady Killer. It is one of my favorite mini-series of this year. Joelle Jones' art is incredible and the story/time period is fascinating. Dark Horse is truly building a great line of original creator-owned books.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Incredible Member

More Lady Killer is the best news I've heard in the comic world in a while!!

There is a lot of talk about Ei8ht, but it is unclear to me if that means we are getting a second series.

Incredible Member

Betting that Ghost fan mentioned in the article was our very own Power Torch.

Sounds like Project Black Sky as an overarching theme is dead, but that the characters may come back for their own stories at some point. Pity. I liked what PBS was building to.
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

A "Ghost" fan asked if there was more in store for the character and the rest of the Project Black Sky line, and Richardson confirmed that they will be back -- albeit possibly in a more individual way and not completely entrenched in the larger Project Black Sky initiative.
    POOOOOOOOOOOOWER TORCH!!!!!!!!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

So excited about more Lady Killer!

And yes guys, haha. The Ghost fan was me. Mike was very positive about using the PBS characters in the future, so I don't think its a matter of will they, but when will they. I hope it will be sooner than later haha. But I was happy to ask about it. Ghost has been an important character to me since the 90s, and I love all the PBS characters.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-10-2015 at 08:49 AM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    There is a lot of talk about Ei8ht, but it is unclear to me if that means we are getting a second series.
    Yeah, it was strange. First series has already concluded so its strange that he talked more about it than hinting or announcing anything about second series.