Default What ANDROID app do you use for your pull list ?

Hello. So I got a new phone and I thought there had to be an app for pull lists right ? Figured it would be better than using my old note pad on windows.
    Anywho, as I was downloading the comixology app for android because it seemed like a no brainer since they are the biggest digital comics site, I realized there was no pull list feature unlike it's ios counterpart, so I deleted that ****...
    Now i'm looking for an android app with that feature. So far the only one I found who had good reviews was "fresh comics", but before I download it I was wondering what do you guys use and if you have another(s) recommandation.
    Thanks peeps.

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

If an Android app like that doesn't exist, are there any developers posting here that can make that **** happen? It's an excellent idea.

Nobody ???

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

I don't know why you need an app for a simple list, but then, I'm old and curmudgeonly.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

I checked out Fresh Comics, but it appeared to have a problem updating. It said the update would take a few minutes after first installing and opening it, but then it said "Updating latest comics" (or something like that) for nearly thirty minutes and never appeared to make any progress. Maybe I'll try it again over the weekend. Does seem pretty cool and easy to use.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Alright, not sure why the hell comixology doesn't have the fuckin feature for androids when they have it for ios, so stupid...