Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default X-men vs. Inhumans

Can we all agree this is going to suck for fans of both teams? The fandom rivalry was already bad.

Honestly, it's Marvel's own fault for pushing the Inhumans at the expense of the X-Men which in turn angered the X-fans leading to their aggression against the Inhumans. Even when Marvel basically started stepping on the X-Men's toes by taking the Inhamans global, there was still room in the MU for both but Marvel decided to introduce this stupid second Decimation style storyline that nobody was asking for. But in the end, it seems Marvel just wants to get their readers angry every 5 seconds as if they feed on it to stay forever young.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Can we all agree this is going to suck for fans of both teams? The fandom rivalry was already bad.
    True, but it's worth mentioning that marvel will show favoritism to the inhuman's, and backed themselves in to a corner with the mist killing off mutants. I don't see that plot being resolved without screwing over the other fan base

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Remarkable.

Yet another Marvel event that focuses on hero vs hero.

In Avengers vs X-Men we had the big mean mutants picking on those poor widdle Avengers.
    I suspect those X-Men bullies will be ones the noble and beautiful Inhumans will have to stand up to.

I'd laugh out loud if, once again, Cyclops is proven right. Like he was at the end of AvX.

BANNED

A modern age Black Bolt vs Magneto fight is going to be cool though.

Not to mention Karnak vs Physlocke

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Who is Kamala squared up against? The green and yellow suit, with the red hair makes it look like Jean Grey (in her Marvel Girl costume).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Who is Kamala squared up against? The green and yellow suit, with the red hair makes it look like Jean Grey (in her Marvel Girl costume).
    It is Jean Gray, she's in her new costume it's just drawn badly.

The lack of Crystal on the I v X cover bothers me.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Watch in them announce an announce a X-Men/Inhumans team-up book in the middle of the run for this book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds123 View Post
    It is Jean Gray, she's in her new costume it's just drawn badly.
    Poor kamala, Jean's gonna turn her into a lesbian against her will

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Watch in them announce an announce a X-Men/Inhumans team-up book in the middle of the run for this book.
    Storm teaming up with the inhumans to gas more X men?

BANNED

why is pretty Kamala in a fight like this? She never cared for the Inhumans once since she was created.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    why is pretty Kamala in a fight like this? She never cared for the Inhumans once since she was created.
    Same with Lunella.

I suspect there are already those declaring that at the end of this event there will be no more X-men, mutants etc... personally, I am hoping the X-Men get a new lease of live after this event.

Anyway, its good this is finally happening, if only so the whole 'Inhuman's vs X-Men' thing has been put to rest and both series can go back to dealing with there own thing. That being said, Black Bolt Vs Magneto will be a cool fight to see.

Mighty Member

I don't think X-fans are necessarily worried. More like fatalistically resigned. Whether you agree with the Complex or not you cannot deny that Marvel is drastically trying to increase the profile of the Inhumans. This event is going to be used to do that. Expect a LOT of character assassination over on the X side of things.

X-fans know it will happen, and there's not a thing we can do to stop it.

But hey, this is probably good for Inhuman fans, so I'm happy for you guys at least.