Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_hansen View Post
    You want them to reveal the ending of Secret Wars before it comes out in stores?
    Nothing at the end of secret wars will touch on that. Whatever happens in the 8 months after secret wars ala what the schools status is will be explored in EXM
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member DuskHarlekin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    I'll never understand the negative attitudes toward the Inhumans. It's pretty clear that they aren't replacing the X-men. The only have one book, two if you count Karnak. Inhumans is a consistently well written book and Attilan Rising has been a fun read as well. Is it really impossible for people to imagine a world were we can like the Inhumans and the X-men.
    I think it is a insecurity thing with the X-Brand. It really hasn't been good for a long time so people need to point fingers and have been for 14+ years. I have never seen the people on the X-Boards happy.

So not one person at the panel could ask what the definitive fate of "X-Men '92" would be? Lame.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    The only have one book, two if you count Karnak.
    Three if you count Ms. Marvel.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Three if you count Ms. Marvel.
    Four with the confirmed by Nick Lowe All-New Inhumans.

It doesn't sound like there are going to be any Xmen/inhuman clashes, which is something i wanted to see. Still no real clue about what's actually going to happen in the books. About the only takeaway for me was that the Roster for Magneto's team was going to expand a bit. That's fine, but could we please get rid of Fantomex? And i still wish Sabertooth would ditch the headband. I like his "uncanny Avengers" look.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    >Nice to hear more of the creators talk about their love for and approach to the X-Men. I'm looking forward to October's X-relaunch.
    >We almost had a Rachel and X-Man book? Would have been perfect with Cable, too.
    Marvel have cannibalized the FF and the X-Men to continue their corporate-mandated Inhumans push, from using the previously X-related 'Uncanny' moniker to dragging Cyclops and Beast and Johnny Storm into the Inhumans fold. Now the fate of mutants and Inhumans has been intertwined. If the Inhumans are so great, why do they need to be tied to the X-franchise going forward? I think Black Bolt et al are awesome but making the X-franchise almost entirely about responding to the terrigen mists and mutant/Inhuman relations? No. Just no. Let the Inhumans sink or swim on the strength of the characters and the writer and artist, not the strength of whatever other Fox movie franchises Marvel can throw into the mix.
    wait- who said Cyclops was going over to the inhumans?

Quote Originally Posted by DuskHarlekin View Post
    I think it is a insecurity thing with the X-Brand. It really hasn't been good for a long time so people need to point fingers and have been for 14+ years. I have never seen the people on the X-Boards happy.
    Maybe I'm just easy to please, but it wasn't until Bendis took over that I thought the writing went to pure ****.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Uncanny Inhumans #0. He's on the "things to come" page, or whatever it's called.
    Last edited by AHall88; 07-09-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penance View Post
    The inhumans never were that interesting to begin with.
    I disagree, the Inhumans are great when used correctly. Marvel's shoehorning of them into the X-books, however, is really conspicuous and threatens their overuse.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    So not one person at the panel could ask what the definitive fate of "X-Men '92" would be? Lame.
    You think they would have answered that?
    I write about the intersection of science, comics and culture. Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    He's been in promotional images and I believe the creators have mentioned his presence recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    Marvel's shoehorning of [the Inhumans] into the X-books, however, is really conspicuous and threatens their overuse.
    Agreed. I hate that I can't completely ignore the Inhumans now, since they'll be tied into the X-books. But I can choose not to buy their titles. And Marvel is keeping Old Man Logan around too, so I'm a happy camper.

Personally, it sounds like Soule isn't as able to use Ms. Marvel as he would like. He speaks of having big ideas for her, but in a more wishful sense than anything concrete.

I hope this is the case. Kamala needs to stay out of this mess as much as possible for her sake.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Marvel using the X-Men to prop up the Inhumans is extremely blatant. They've been using the X-Men's popularity to boost other franchises for a while now, just look at AvX.
    On ye olde CBR

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

"One of my rosters at one time had Rachel Grey and Nate Grey on it because I love both those characters."

Aww... So close.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood