Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Short answer: Nope.
    Long answer: absolutely not, whether in the real world or in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I don't believe Terrigen is toxic to mutants -- in fact, "Son of M" showed the crystals gave temporary enhanced abilities to mutants even if they didn't carry the Inhuman gene.
    And then the mists Killed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Quicksilver gave shards to multiple mutants in "Son of M" in an attempt to help them regain their mutant powers.

and then it killed them. or most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    See, null event (didn't read it so don't know, seriously it sounded awful). I welcome the return of the True Apocalypse, show this pretender what for. Apocalypse respects humans, he loves their endurance, how they strive and persevere, he's long given up a claim to godhood cares for the evolution of the human race to mutants, this is sometimes mistaken for mutant supremacy.
    Well, how long i know, Apocalypse is interested in the survival of the fittest, and in his opinión, the X-men tend to be the fittest.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Long answer: absolutely not, whether in the real world or in the comics.
    Well, i dont if in the comics, after all, the JGS staff are still too deep into their AARRGGGHATE, and Steve Rogers hasnt changed his opinión of the Phoenix in 30 years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Your Blackagar 101 is flawless I see. Unsurprising.
    Unless they're retconning it with the "new era" he's a king who owned slaves. Not caring enough to question the situation while accepting that slave labor may not make him as bad as those who created them for the slave labor, but it makes him the equivalent of a pre-Civil War plantation owner who inherited people as property. Come to think of it, it's not really a surprise they're putting less focus on Black Bolt and the main Inhuman family. Going to make for interesting headlines when the Inhumans movie comes out and people outside our little hobby start researching.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    at least 80% of the mutant population is MISSING. in the same phrase you reference, they specifically state many mutants are missing because of this.

when did magneto or cyclops poison and erase an entire race of people?

Hmmm so many Mutants are dead? I guess some lames one are gone too.

Quote Originally Posted by gwenFan View Post
    Hmmm so many Mutants are dead? I guess some lames one are gone too.
    They'll replace them with lame inhumans.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, i dont if in the comics, after all, the JGS staff are still too deep into their AARRGGGHATE, and Steve Rogers hasnt changed his opinión of the Phoenix in 30 years.
    Yeah, but among the general population, Bendis' run showed he had A LOT of support.

And Steve Rogers is really a very petty man in recent years. But anyway, after he found out about the Illuminati, he focused on his petty hate for them.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Unless they're retconning it with the "new era" he's a king who owned slaves. Not caring enough to question the situation while accepting that slave labor may not make him as bad as those who created them for the slave labor, but it makes him the equivalent of a pre-Civil War plantation owner who inherited people as property. Come to think of it, it's not really a surprise they're putting less focus on Black Bolt and the main Inhuman family. Going to make for interesting headlines when the Inhumans movie comes out and people outside our little hobby start researching.
    Blackagar was the one who ended slavery in Attilan and gave the alpha primitives a home in the himalayas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Blackagar was the one who ended slavery in Attilan and gave the alpha primitives a home in the himalayas.
    Oh man lol

BANNED

Eventually. Until then he reaped the benefits. He's still one of the few superheroes you can put the description "former slave owner" to.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

A desperate cry to attempt and get Inhumans boosted at the expense of the X-Men.

That and where the heck are the rest of the X-Men?

Furthermore, Rachel isn't on Uncanny because Extrodinary has Tean? Ugh....
    Last edited by Sardorim; 07-15-2015 at 05:53 AM.

very kind of him, i guess helping them to integrate into the society they performed slave-labor for was too much of an effort.

BANNED

That was after the fact the alpha primitives revolted. Keep in mind it was the Blackagar family who put them in slavery to begin with cause of the teregenesis transformation failure. The only real inhuman who's really have a good head on their shoulders is Crystal. Even Hickman uses crystal in his FF run to point out how much full of it the premiere attilan royal family is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    That was after the fact the alpha primitives revolted. Keep in mind it was the Blackagar family who put them in slavery to begin with cause of the teregenesis transformation failure. The only real inhuman who's really have a good head on their shoulders is Crystal. Even Hickman uses crystal in his FF run to point out how much full of it the premiere attilan royal family is.
    And yet she's often more worried about who her current boyfriend or husband is than their politics, and Bolt even goes so far as to wed her off to who he wants just so he can forge alliances. If anything, I hope her absence is explained as Crystal going "SCREW YOU!" to her family and their constant manipulations.
    Last edited by Myetche; 07-15-2015 at 07:45 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

I do really miss the Crystal/Ronan marriage. Originally done for political reasons, I liked the way it developed.