Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    They'll replace them with lame inhumans.
    Nope with all new cool ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    And yet she's often more worried about who her current boyfriend or husband is than their politics, and Bolt even goes so far as to wed her off to who he wants just so he can forge alliances. If anything, I hope her absence is explained as Crystal going "SCREW YOU!" to her family and their constant manipulations.
    well, blackbolt tried to wipe out the kree civilization with the same biological terrigene weapon he unleashed on earth, and crystal shamed him for it, calling him a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    well, blackbolt tried to wipe out the kree civilization with the same biological terrigene weapon he unleashed on earth, and crystal shamed him for it, calling him a monster.
    Well, she's an idiot for thinking she has any influence on Inhuman politics or whatever Bolt is planning to do. Crystal is a political pawn and nothing more.
    Last edited by Myetche; 07-15-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Well, she's an idiot for thinking she has any influence on Inhuman politics or whatever Bolt is planning to do. Crystal is a political pawn and nothing more.
    actually, she saved billions of lives that day and sent blackbolt back to the royal family with his tail between his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    actually, she saved billions of lives that day and sent blackbolt back to the royal family with his tail between his legs.
    I'm sure he would've done it anyway, but she likely made him worry about what her sister Medusa would do to him for this and wimped out. What little sway she has comes from the Queen being her sister, and that's often not enough.
    Last edited by Myetche; 07-15-2015 at 11:05 AM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by gwenFan View Post
    Nope with all new cool ones.
    Dante seemed like a cool nuhuman but then we have the Human Torch on the cover of uncanny inhumans #1. What gives?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Penacity View Post
    Dante seemed like a cool nuhuman but then we have the Human Torch on the cover of uncanny inhumans #1. What gives?!?!?
    Yeah, I'm interested in some of the new inhumans, but I'm not keen on reading their books to get their stories. It might've been a good idea to farm them out among the various other teams in the MU.

nobody wanted him so they deep sixed fantastic four and shanghaied johnny for this...

that's 3, i count 3 previously awesome franchises ruined in swift fashion for a quick cash-grab.

Fantastic Member

He's probably going to be in All-New Inhumans.

That's lame to have two fire guys honestly... If I was Dante and I saw the human torch rolling with black bolt I think I'd retire.

BANNED

Don't forget Toro. That's three. And again, the guy named Dante picks the codename "Inferno"? He should fade into obscurity sooner rather than later. Makes the names "Toro" or "the Human Torch" look good.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

As soon as I heard that the Terrigen mists are fucking with mutants somehow, I thought, "wow, the fourth wall is being hammered here!"
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Don't forget Toro. That's three. And again, the guy named Dante picks the codename "Inferno"? He should fade into obscurity sooner rather than later. Makes the names "Toro" or "the Human Torch" look good.
    Spider-Man makes a similar comment at one point in "Inhuman."

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Spider-Man makes a similar comment at one point in "Inhuman."
    In Inhuman Spidey only met an inverted Medusa i think you are talking about the Inhuman Special. Anyway It was his pregnant sister that picked up the name and Spider-Man said the name that Dante settled with was "on the nose" but considering Peter's own codename .......
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-20-2015 at 10:58 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    In Inhuman Spidey only met an inverted Medusa i think you are talking the Inhuman Special. Anyway It was his pregnant sister that picked up the name and Spider-Man said the name that Dante settled with was "on the nose" but considering Peter's own codename .......
    yeah, that's it. Maybe the name would be more meaningful if we knew more about his sister besides that she was pregnant.