Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    if this terrible mist has hurt the mutants in any way then they are painting the inhuman as villain in the comics as well!
    the whole race? come on now. Black Bolt and Maximus, i could see you holding them responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Has anyone considered the "its a more dangerous world because of the Terrigen mists" line means it's more dangerous because there are more super powered people who may or may not intentionally cause harm?

We've got the O5 kids running around on a bus, and people still want to believe the mists hurt mutants...
    Good point. Also, I don't think Magneto or Scott have any lesson to give to Blackagar, they have a worse track record than him so far.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

We've got the O5 kids running around on a bus, and people still want to believe the mists hurt mutants...
    Now that makes me want the mists to hurt mutants. Too bad Teen Jean isn't on the bus with them.

But I think it will be like Decimation and only affect some mutants. Maybe it will turn them into Inhumans and that will be the source of conflict.

Has anyone considered the "its a more dangerous world because of the Terrigen mists" line means it's more dangerous because there are more super powered people who may or may not intentionally cause harm?

at least 80% of the mutant population is MISSING. in the same phrase you reference, they specifically state many mutants are missing because of this.

when did magneto or cyclops poison and erase an entire race of people?

I thought that unlike the filthy mutants, the Inhumans were harmless................................

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Good point. Also, I don't think Magneto or Scott have any lesson to give to Blackagar, they have a worse track record than him so far.
    Well, they can give him good advices about how to protect your race and how not get your home destroyed by the Avengers and SHIELD..........................

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    at least 80% of the mutant population is MISSING. in the same phrase you reference, they specifically state many mutants are missing because of this.

when did magneto or cyclops poison and erase an entire race of people?
    Dont you remember when Cyclops summoned a malevolent cosmic destroyer to almost destroy the planet ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    the whole race? come on now. Black Bolt and Maximus, i could see you holding them responsible.
    Well, the entire mutant race has been hold responsible for the last 50 years for what Magneto, the X-men, Apocalypse has done..........................
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 07-14-2015 at 07:01 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Yeah, remember the time Cyclops enslaved a bunch of sentient beings because he thought they were "genetically inferior"? What a d##k.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Dont you remember when Cyclops summoned a malevolent cosmic destroyer to almost destroy the planet ?.

Well, the entire mutant race has been hold responsible for the last 50 years for what Magneto, the X-men, Apocalypse has done..........................
    When did Cyclops do that?

And I'm not even sure Apocalypse is a public figure. X-men don't exact do bad for mutant's image, except when the accept wanted criminals into their ranks and moan about mutant supremacy... so basically everything Cyclops has done since Schism.

Yeah. No. Nobody "summoned" anything.
    Didn't that stupid cosmic chicken rebirth itself to "correct" Wanda's blunder?
    And then she and Hope kumbaya'ed it all back to better?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    When did Cyclops do that?

And I'm not even sure Apocalypse is a public figure. X-men don't exact do bad for mutant's image, except when the accept wanted criminals into their ranks and moan about mutant supremacy... so basically everything Cyclops has done since Schism.
    Well, that's the consensus of AvX, isnt it ?.

And well, i dont think that the general public knows the difference between the Inverted Evan and the actual Apocalypse; or the difference between Wolverine's side and Cyclops' side.

Well, that's the consensus of AvX, isnt it ?.
    Short answer: Nope.

And well, i dont think that the general public knows the difference between the Inverted Evan and the actual Apocalypse; or the difference between Wolverine's side and Cyclops' side.
    I don't think anyone even knows who Evan is whether he's inverted or not. All general public see/remember is Magneto ranting on TV about mutant supremacy. Which is why X-men work (or did) so hard to make sure that mutants are not hated and feared.

You know the more I hear about it the worse Axis seems to be, I didn't read it as it seemed to be like a side event, a pointless one. Inverted heroes and villains sounds like an awful idea (morals are not something 'reversed') and I wonder why it's have more effects on the MU than Fear Itself did. Fear Itself involved everyone, Axis involved like 3 books, yet we are meant to now accept Sabretooth as a good guy? The murdering Sabretooth as an X-man? Yeah, no thanks Marvel.

The sooner actual Apocalypse comes back the better, last seen drifting through nothingness being spoken to by the Celestials. Evan isn't Poccy, he's a clone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    I don't think anyone even knows who Evan is whether he's inverted or not. All general public see/remember is Magneto ranting on TV about mutant supremacy. Which is why X-men work (or did) so hard to make sure that mutants are not hated and feared.

You know the more I hear about it the worse Axis seems to be, I didn't read it as it seemed to be like a side event, a pointless one. Inverted heroes and villains sounds like an awful idea (morals are not something 'reversed') and I wonder why it's have more effects on the MU than Fear Itself did. Fear Itself involved everyone, Axis involved like 3 books, yet we are meant to now accept Sabretooth as a good guy? The murdering Sabretooth as an X-man? Yeah, no thanks Marvel.

The sooner actual Apocalypse comes back the better, last seen drifting through nothingness being spoken to by the Celestials. Evan isn't Poccy, he's a clone.
    And i think that they also remember Inverted Evan/Apocalypse kicking all the normal humans out of Manhattan.

And well, Sabertooth is the only one there that was an Avenger, so of course he is the good guy among the Post-SW Uncanny X-men.

And i think that they also remember Inverted Evan/Apocalypse kicking all the normal humans out of Manhattan.

And well, Sabertooth is the only one there that was an Avenger, so of course he is the good guy among the Post-SW Uncanny X-men.
    See, null event (didn't read it so don't know, seriously it sounded awful). I welcome the return of the True Apocalypse, show this pretender what for. Apocalypse respects humans, he loves their endurance, how they strive and persevere, he's long given up a claim to godhood cares for the evolution of the human race to mutants, this is sometimes mistaken for mutant supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Yeah, remember the time Cyclops enslaved a bunch of sentient beings because he thought they were "genetically inferior"? What a d##k.
    Your Blackagar 101 is flawless I see. Unsurprising.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    And then she and Hope kumbaya'ed it all back to better?
    Yup.
    Wasn't it, "No more Phoenix!"

Then Wanda muttered under her breath, "no more X-men merchandise or animation"