Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    we don't know if Terrigen mist is toxic or not. that is all Bleeding Cool speculation.
    It was never speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    Yeah, it has been said in couple of interviews already.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    What do you mean by this? That you never suggested it at all, or that it's definitely happening?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    What do you mean by this? That you never suggested it at all, or that it's definitely happening?
    It's been stated in various interviews that the mists are effecting mutants. Which is why the x-men have a mad on for the inhumans. Alonso and lemme both talk about it so does Soule
    X-Men Forever

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    I definitey suggested it. But it was never speculation. It ws based on what Marvel sources were telling me.

As I have repeatedly said, this was when it was to be coming ot from Mike Marts/Rick Remender. And things may have changed. But it was never speculation.

Jsatrzab

Well, in Son of M the effects of Terrigen on Mutants were clear. It boost their power so much that it kills most of them. Of course Terrigen Cloud is not pure Terrigen so it's effect's can vary, but it was mentioned in All-new continuity that cloud is toxic to mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    well, blackbolt tried to wipe out the kree civilization with the same biological terrigene weapon he unleashed on earth, and crystal shamed him for it, calling him a monster.
    Actually, that weapon wouldn't have any effect on the Kree. The Terrigen Mists have no effect on them.

Blackbolt had conquered the Kree Empire, and Vulcan (a brother of Cyclops) had conquered the Shi'ar Empire. Vulcan declared war on the Kree Empire. The Terrigen Galactic Bomb was supposed to turn all Shi'ar into Inhumans. The Inhuman royal family somehow thought that once the Shi'ar became Inhumans due to their bomb they would follow them.

Honestly, I don't follow their logic, and Ronan de Accuser didn't either... what prevented the newly empowered Shi'ar from conquering the Kree with their newly granted powers? I think the royal family take their rank TOO MUCH for granted.