Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    I'm sure that outside of Kamala and Lockjaw (both of whom conveniently share one book), people still won't care about any of the Inhumans.
    Why do you suppose that is?

I'm really glad we have Jeff Lemire on X-men and Charles Soule on Inhumans because they are two people who seem to have a lot of love for the franchises and titles they write, and it makes me excited for everything they have planned for both of them going forward.

I look forward to the series I'll read from both sides.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    "When "All-New, All-Different Marvel" arrives this October, the fates of the Inhumans and the X-Men will be intertwined more than ever before.". Since when have they ever been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Pietro and Crystal marriage...
    Luna...
    Son of M...
    And maybe the Illuminati stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm really glad we have Jeff Lemire on X-men and Charles Soule on Inhumans because they are two people who seem to have a lot of love for the franchises and titles they write, and it makes me excited for everything they have planned for both of them going forward.

How dare you be rational?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Why does Marvel hate Crystal so much?
    I wouldn't say it's hate per se, so much as the possibility of Crystal being tied up with the FF rights is why she's been absent for so long when she's usually far more prominent in stories relating the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Personally, it sounds like Soule isn't as able to use Ms. Marvel as he would like. He speaks of having big ideas for her, but in a more wishful sense than anything concrete.

I hope this is the case. Kamala needs to stay out of this mess as much as possible for her sake.
    Considering Soule's track record, I would think he'd do his best to respect Kamala's character and treat her well in anything he would use her in, and would only use her if he believed it would genuinely serve the story well and be true to who she is .

BANNED

Just for kicks, something to think about, the:

... were created by the Kree...

... alien beings with blue skin, which just so happens to be a predominant physical manifestion of mutants, evidenced by the well-known likes of Mystique, Nightcrawler, & eventually Beast...

... even En Sabah Nur, Apocalypse, the FIRST mutant... in some depictions, not to mention the Horsemen he's tinkered with, like Angel/Archangel.

Just sayin'...

... ready-made connections might already exist & actually make sense, and always have - likely done without foresight tho, I'd wager - that the now opportunistic can take full advantage of & exploit, under the guise of probability & being in the cards all/the whole time.

And let's not forget about those Atlanteans!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 07-09-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    "One of my rosters at one time had Rachel Grey and Nate Grey on it because I love both those characters."

Aww... So close.
    Yeah . I was whipping through the interview and then I saw "Rachel and Nate Grey". It was like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    Because it's hard to accept that zeitgist has been moving away from the X-Men for quite some time. Yeah, it's not just the movie rights. Be honest and take a look at sales of the X-Books over the last couple of years, outside of UXM and ANXM, they weren't exactly high sellers. Even alleged cash cow Wolverine wasn't a big seller in the lead up to his death.
    Besides the movies from Fox there really is no way for potential new readers to find the X-Men anymore. A lot of people started reading the X-Men because of the multiple animated series, Stephen Wacker has said multiple times that there will not be one any time soon. The X-Men don't appear in any new video games or apps. They've even went as far as removing those characters from existing artwork for the Secret War t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of DC View Post
    How dare you be rational?!
    ....Because I can be?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

....Because I can be?
    It's just not everyday somebody describes the titles without equating the creators to ancient Illuminatus conspirators.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    Just for kicks, something to think about, the:

Inhumans

... were created by the Kree...

... alien beings with blue skin, which just so happens to be a predominant physical manifestion of mutants, evidenced by the well-known likes of Mystique, Nightcrawler, & eventually Beast...

... even En Sabah Nur, Apocalypse, the FIRST mutant... in some depictions, not to mention the Horsemen he's tinkered with, like Angel/Archangel.

Just sayin'...

... ready-made connections might already exist & actually make sense, and always have - likely done without foresight tho, I'd wager - that the now opportunistic can take full advantage of & exploit, under the guise of probability & being in the cards all/the whole time.

And let's not forget about those Atlanteans!
    [/CENTER]
    Hang on a moment - look at all those Inhumans. They have predominantly white skin! You know who else has white skin? That's right, Hawkeye! Coincidence? I think not!

Clearly, there's a conspiracy at work here.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    It's just not everyday somebody describes the titles without equating the creators to ancient Illuminatus conspirators.
    Well that because both writers have shown me in there other various series that they are both competent writers who I trust to do good work on these series.

Besides that I like to look at these series from an entertainment stand point, that being how much enjoyment I'll get out of reading the story. So as long as the story is interesting to read, I'll be reading it.
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-09-2015 at 09:07 PM.
    Words to live by.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I'm actually on the same path of Sifighter. I love x-men but I do have a big love for all of marvel and want to see it succeed. I love in humans too and wanna, see what this story will do. And how black bolts decision effects my team.
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Now, this is silly. But really, answer me honestly: do you really think all the changes done in the books have nothing to do with movies and corporate mandates? Really? And do you HONESTLY think we would be seeing mutants being dragged into Inhumans storylines if Marvel had the movie rights for the X-men (or didn't have for the Inhumans)?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Pietro and Crystal marriage...
    Luna...
    Son of M...
    And maybe the Illuminati stuff.
    Except of course that Marvel retconned the first 3 stories due to movie rights and now they have nothing to do with mutants.

And this is were I stand as well. I'm curious to see where both franchises are heading.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."