Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    I didn't read the Giant-Man thing they way you did. I read it as he was so eager to be Giant-Man that it took him a while to really appreciate being Ant-Man and all the things that come with being able to view the world from that perspective.
    No, I got that part... but then he added that this was when things started going wrong. When canonically this isn't true. Things started going wrong after he became Yellowjacket.

Seriously? They just gave giant man identity to another character? My God, marvel really hates Hank Pym and Janet. It was bad enough in the movie and now it happened again in comics.

If Marvel was still bothering with continuity (which they clearly don't these days) there should be something like this happening down the line, with that new guy pulled out of nowhere.

Jan vs Rita.JPG

I miss that Jan... *sigh*

This issue was terrible. I guess we have a new Ant Man now? I usually don't mind when they switch up the people behind the masks, but wtf was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    No, I got that part... but then he added that this was when things started going wrong. When canonically this isn't true. Things started going wrong after he became Yellowjacket.
    Yeah, Yellowjacket's always been the identity most associated with his breakdowns and negative periods right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    If Marvel was still bothering with continuity (which they clearly don't these days) there should be something like this happening down the line, with that new guy pulled out of nowhere.

Jan vs Rita.JPG

I miss that Jan... *sigh*
    Wow, even without context that looks awesome .

And reminds me...was Janet shown any reaction to Hank having taken up the mantle of Wasp?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    This issue was terrible. I guess we have a new Ant Man now? I usually don't mind when they switch up the people behind the masks, but wtf was this?
    New Giant-Man. Lang is still Ant-Man. I don't mind the change. Pym was already off the table anyway, so they might as well give the Giant-Man identity to someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, even without context that looks awesome .

And reminds me...was Janet shown any reaction to Hank having taken up the mantle of Wasp?
    Jan was mostly awesome in those days

As for your question, if memory serves, Pym-Wasp has never been addressed once Hank took back the GM suit in Avengers Academy. So I don't think Jan has ever reacted to it. Then again, Jan and Hank have been written pretty much out of each other's lives since she came back from the microverse. We never got to see what she thought about his Mighty Avengers team, or the shelters for women he put up in her name, or his taking on her mantle, or the Academy he ran, or even so much as 'hey how have you been since you came back from Skrull captivity?'.

As far as I know, RoU was the first place we saw them together since she came back, and Remender pseudo-killed Pym. Now Spencer put the last nail in the cuffin.

I'm still so bitter

Finding a destination in the infinite multiverse

If Hank returns, he'll just have YellowJacket I get then.. (Or Marvel will go movie route and turn Darren Cross to YellowJacket and keep Remender's one of the biggest mistake alive)
    Note: This person is a Peter Parker, Hank Pym, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards and James Howlett fanboy, used to be a Steve Rogers fanboy before he turned grumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubhavkumarc View Post
    If Hank returns, he'll just have YellowJacket I get then.. (Or Marvel will go movie route and turn Darren Cross to YellowJacket and keep Remender's one of the biggest mistake alive)
    I think you are spot on! Darren Cross now has shrinking power, he just needs the Yellowjacket suit!

The only identities Pym can get back to now are Dr.Pym or Goliath... but it's not going to happen soon because his all-new identity...

Finding a destination in the infinite multiverse

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    I think you are spot on! Darren Cross now has shrinking power, he just needs the Yellowjacket suit!

The only identities Pym can get back to now are Dr.Pym or Goliath... but it's not going to happen soon because his all-new identity...
    I've completely lost my hopes over Hank coming back now..
    Note: This person is a Peter Parker, Hank Pym, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards and James Howlett fanboy, used to be a Steve Rogers fanboy before he turned grumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubhavkumarc View Post
    I've completely lost my hopes over Hank coming back now..
    Me too! Don't know why Marvel keep old Cap around, and make Iron Man the flagship title, while Man Thor, Hank Pym and Banner are now missing.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

I loved this annual! Don't understand why people are being so petty over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    I loved this annual! Don't understand why people are being so petty over this.
    Pymfans are petty. Just like Pym himself. That's why Marvel doesn't care. It's the definition of petty!

Mighty Member

If this is "petty" than I hate to inform you that there is barely a fandom in the world of comics that does not suffer from the same "pettiness"

I apologize if continuity is important to some people, in most forms of fiction it's actually kind of important, and I say this as someone who reasonably flexible about it.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post

I think when Pym comes back he will probably be Dr Pym with no superhero identity like he was in the eighties West Coast Avengers. Pym's superhero identity isn't really that as he important is proven to be just as effective under his own identity.

I can see Cross probably getting the Yellowjacket suit since he can already size change now his got Pym particles.

Tom Foster currently has the Goliath identity I think.