Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Hail Hydra, #1

• Peace Through Strength! Honor Through Obedience! Continuance Through Conformity!
    • Hail Hydra! Immortal Hydra! We shall never be destroyed!
    • Cut off one limb, and two shall take its place!
    • We serve none but the Master-as the world shall soon serve us!
    • It is a beautiful Utopia that Hydra has created.
    • But when a lone figure from outside the Regime appears, could his very presence be enough to bring this perfect society to its ruin?

Full article here.

BANNED

Captain Hydra looks slick!

Well that surprised me, that this is 616 Ian. But then he is just a very recent compliment in the 616, and may not have had time to split off many alternatives, so the only querie remains is, how did Ian not make it out of the Infinate elevator before the Last Incursion? He just seemed to be stuck in there that long, that by the time Doom collected his last Battleworld Domain, Ultimate and 616, Ian was stepping out of the elevator way after that. This presents some dilemmas regarding time frames here because Ian thinks he just turns up here, but Ultimates/616, have been here a long time, and the 616/1610 rafts have been here for 3 years. So how come Ian shows up just now? Why was there a time delay, instead of him arriving at the same time as the Manhattans and the Rafts?
    Last edited by jackolover; 07-10-2015 at 06:44 AM.

Bluebird

Is Hydra Cap supposed to be the Militant (an earlier character from a Spider-Man story that served the same purpose)?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Well that surprised me, that this is 616 Ian. But then he is just a very recent compliment in the 616, and may not have had time to split off many alternatives, so the only querie remains is, how did Ian not make it out of the Infinate elevator before the Last Incursion? He just seemed to be stuck in there that long, that by the time Doom collected his last Battleworld Domain, Ultimate and 616, Ian was stepping out of the elevator way after that. This presents some dilemmas regarding time frames here because Ian thinks he just turns up here, but Ultimates/616, have been here a long time, and the 616/1610 rafts have been here for 3 years. So how come Ian shows up just now? Why was there a time delay, instead of him arriving at the same time as the Manhattans and the Rafts?
    It probably depends on how the Infinite Elevator is supposed to work.

Nice, thought Remender was done with Marvel but it looks like he did one last comic with them. And it features my favorite character of his!
    I have always had a theory that the Ian who returned to Captain America had become evil and was a double agent, but didn't want to think that Ian would betray Cap like that. Now I am thinking that this will end with Leopold killing or capturing Ian, and returning to 616 in his place to con Rogers. Which would make an epic cliffhanger point before Remender takes a year long break from Marvel. I love Remender's Image comics, but really hope he comes back to Marvel in a year. He does fantastic stuff for them. But maybe he wants to stick to creator owned stuff so he can go the Kirkman and Millar route of selling all your comics to Hollywood and making bank.