BANNED

Default Justice League Gods and Monsters Wonder Woman 3 Spoilers

This was a good story. I wonder if there will still be an issue next month, where Dr. Psycho arrives with his team? But, glad that Dr. Psycho was not treated as joke like the usual case, even though Wonder Woman was given another easy victory.

10.jpg
    Last edited by dshipp17; 07-10-2015 at 07:26 AM.

I agree. This was a great story. I'm surprised it hasn't generated more discussion. So far, the Gods and Monsters tie-ins has exceeded my expectations. It has actually succeeded in reimagining iconic characters like Wonder Woman in a wholly new manner. Bekka is still not Diana. However, she still carries herself with the kind of honor and warrior spirit that would be expected of Wonder Woman. I think this issue in particular was pretty important because it established more details that set Bekka apart. Unlike Diana, she's genuinely haunted by what happened to her on New Genesis. She's been subject to heavy personal losses. Unlike Diana, she has no home to go back to. And unlike Diana, she has no sisterhood to fall back on. Instead, Bekka is constantly looking for others to embrace. She found just that with these hippie communes, who gave her a sense of community. And I think it did a great job of showing how Bekka is truly worthy of the role of Wonder Woman.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I agree. This was a great story. I'm surprised it hasn't generated more discussion. So far, the Gods and Monsters tie-ins has exceeded my expectations. It has actually succeeded in reimagining iconic characters like Wonder Woman in a wholly new manner. Bekka is still not Diana. However, she still carries herself with the kind of honor and warrior spirit that would be expected of Wonder Woman. I think this issue in particular was pretty important because it established more details that set Bekka apart. Unlike Diana, she's genuinely haunted by what happened to her on New Genesis. She's been subject to heavy personal losses. Unlike Diana, she has no home to go back to. And unlike Diana, she has no sisterhood to fall back on. Instead, Bekka is constantly looking for others to embrace. She found just that with these hippie communes, who gave her a sense of community. And I think it did a great job of showing how Bekka is truly worthy of the role of Wonder Woman.
    Bekka and this series of Wonder Woman stories seems so different from her character in the short clip for the movie, don't she? But, I guess not necessarily either, as the clip was short; the Justice League portion is starting today and I I'm going to take a look at that, as it might shed some more insight into this Wonder Woman. Is a comic for Bekka still coming out next month or was this it? Maybe Bekka is going to be the level head on the group that gets shot down by the other two Justice League members for being good.