Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Default SDCC Dynamite Panel: What's planned after Swords of Sorrow

So, during the Dynamite panel, at SDCC, I did get to learn about what is planned for after Swords of Sorrow as well as a bit about the new Vampirella series. To sum and paraphrase it up a bit;

They are not erasing anything from Nancy's run, just helping to bring her to a modern age. It will have an awesome new team, hand picked by Gail Simone, who is planing 3 titles after Swords of Sorrow. It also showed an awesome silhouette of Vampirella. Looks like a new outfit somewhat, she was holding a crossbow and her hair was up.

Also talked about was a bit about Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris. Both will be getting a series, with talent also picked by Gail. They also showed silhouettes for them as well. Sonja looks like she had a wolf fur helmet as well as some new armor, maybe. As for Dejah, looks like she has more weapons and different armor as well. If I remember all that right haha.

I could not take a picture. But they have a press release planned for later today.

So new Vampirella, Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris series.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 07-10-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

That's so cool. I wasn't expecting a new Red Sonja series, just a new creative team for the ongoing after Gail Simone leaves. So this is great news
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    That's so cool. I wasn't expecting a new Red Sonja series, just a new creative team for the ongoing after Gail Simone leaves. So this is great news
    Ya, I can't wait to find out who is on all these titles. I trust Gail's planning. I believe it was said that a press info was going to come out today, but maybe that was a mistake, as nothing has come out that I have seen. I hope we hear something soon haha. I wish I could have taken pictures of the silhouettes to show you guys.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Did they finally announce who the new writer on Red Sonja will be?