Super Moderator

Default SDCC INTERVIEW: Perlman Says Passing On "Hellboy 3" Is "Not Even Negotiable"

Ron Perlman tells CBR News that it's unacceptable to him to even consider the possibility that "Hellboy 3" will never be filmed.

Full article here.

The secound was disappointing and thinking about third makes me shiver. Mike is even tierd of all the movie bs that's still is present. Like why need for 100 million dollar movie if you can inverse in one of the best creators own books with amazing team of writers and artists, hm?

Spectacular Member BertoFlyingFox's Avatar

I agree with Perlman, if there's any steam left to give the Hellboy movies one final installment, I'm all for it. I liked both movies and would love to see what Del Toro and the crew can concoct for a third entry.

But with Del Toro knee-deep in Pacific Rim 2 until 2017, I dont see it becoming a reality.

They should put Ron in the Hellboy makeup and have him stomp around some movie studio offices threatening executives.

Ooh, and film it! In fact, make 'Hellboy trying to get Hellboy 3 made' into a web series!

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    They should put Ron in the Hellboy makeup and have him stomp around some movie studio offices threatening executives.

Ooh, and film it! In fact, make 'Hellboy trying to get Hellboy 3 made' into a web series!
    I'd watch that!

Lets start a campaign to send boxes of live kittens to studio execs. Hellboy needs us!!!