Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    If only Duke could take over as Robin now
    Damian probably should have stayed dead methinks Robin War sounds interesting

Batman and Robin Eternal not as long as Eternal but Cass will at least be back for a bit
    Yay!! Another Duke fan!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    But Jason Todd fans are apparently angry because Tynion isn't making this whole event all about Jason, even though Jason Todd fans hate how Tynion has written him.
    Jason Todd fans are angry because they want this to be all about him? Where'd you come up with that one? Honestly, all I want is for him to have a decent role in this and for Tynion not to be the one handling him since his last two efforts were abysmal. Is that to much to ask? I've nothing at all against then having Dick as a lead here. He's the original Robin and it really is the anniversary of both "Dick Grayson" and "Robin" so he should be the lead here. I just think that the other Robin's should have their due as well is all. Geez.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 07-10-2015 at 02:52 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I wonder if they're going to tie Cass in with the Fist of Cain? With Seeley and King on this, I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm glad Cass is back. There really was no reason not to have her if they have everyone else running around.

I'm down. I really dug the first issue of We Are Robin and the Batman & Robin Eternal book sounds cool. Definitely interested in Cass Cain coming back and Dick being the lead.

Hope they pick the cool full face mask for Cain. It was really the best of her costumes.

Also, seriously do they have to crossover with we are robin already? I was hoping we had sometime before it started interfering with the comics I actually read.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelocust View Post
    Hope they pick the cool full face mask for Cain. It was really the best of her costumes.

Also, seriously do they have to crossover with we are robin already? I was hoping we had sometime before it started interfering with the comics I actually read.
    Not until December

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Just when I thought I was out (on the weekly) they pull my right back in!
    Haha. That was literally my first thought.

and 26 issues sounds way better than 52.

Y3g7Hw.jpg

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'll totally buy both of these

Not until December
    Well, I guess that's a decent amount of time. About when I expected them to start pushing the series in crossovers. I just hope they remember that there is no reason in Damian's personality for him being okay with someone claiming the Robin name. He may be working on the being nice front, but the Robin name is a part of his family and Damian has just barely gotten to the point where he'll share family things with all his adopted brothers.

BANNED

I agree here. Batman Eternal was a hot mess, due to all the subplots being dropped, revisited, and then ended without any meaningful impact. Here you have three different characters that can provide three very different perspectives. Three main plotlines, with others like Jason, Tim, Steph, and possibly Midnighter appearing as guest/supporting characters. But Jason Todd fans are apparently angry because Tynion isn't making this whole event all about Jason, even though Jason Todd fans hate how Tynion has written him.
    Where did I miss that?

He`s on the cover and will obviously have a good role. He`s the second classic Robin. Regardless I can agree with some here: what is Harper exactly doing there?
    Last edited by Aioros22; 07-11-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Where did I miss that?

He`s on the cover and will obviously have a good role. He`s the second classic Robin. Regardless I can agree with some here: what is Harper exactly doing there?
    Though never a Robin she served as similar function in Eternal so why shouldn't she be included?

I can't wait for this, hopefully it's as good as Snyder's Batman run.

Astonishing Member

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...idnighter-more

Tynion on "Batman And Robin Eternal":
    Part of it will be Dick Grayson as Robin in the past alongside Batman. This is Dick's first international mysteries, he thought it was the most harrowing case of his life but he didn't know who he was up against. He's going to stumble into a mystery that shakes the foundation of the concept of Robin.
    It's going to take us all over the world and bring in all of the Robins. The whole Bat family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Though never a Robin she served as similar function in Eternal so why shouldn't she be included?
    Not enough history or big moments for a Robin anniversary title. She basically debuted in Eternal and spent the most time under Tim. Granted I`m neutral about it, it doesn`t break the entusiasm for the book, but yeah. She`s just kind of there.

Well its not like Cass was a Robin either. Good or bad they're committed to Harper and trying to make her into something. To them she's the eyes of Gotham's streets.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-12-2015 at 01:42 PM.