Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's fair, its much easier to talk about new projects entirely as the news is simply in the announcement of it, as opposed to talking about something currently ongoing in great detail without spoiling things.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member

I like anti-authority Superman but dumb punk Superman doesn't jive.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

It doesn't interest me in the slightest but Landis makes no qualms about what he's going for, so yeah. If it tickles some people's fancy, more power to them. Huge red flags for me though that its a pass.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It doesn't interest me in the slightest but Landis makes no qualms about what he's going for, so yeah. If it tickles some people's fancy, more power to them. Huge red flags for me though that its a pass.
    I don't know. I may check out the Luthor and Doomsday issues for snits and giggles. not sure I wanna see "playboy" Clark kent though.

Why no crossover with Superman and the Transformers?

BANNED

No women writing (only one woman pencilling)

no lois/supergirl book. Needs more diversity, if DC slogan wasn't about diversity this could be less problematic

I think it would be cool to have a female writing Superman.

I still get the sense that at some point, DC is going to retcon the big reveal about Superman's identity and return everything to the way it was. I hope it doesn't happen soon. I'm enjoying these stories about a more vulnerable version of Superman. He doesn't have the same power levels, but he's still Superman. He'll still do the right thing. It's just going to be a lot harder moving forward. I'm actually more interested in what he does once he gets his powers back. Is he going to live in the Fortress all the time? Is he going to try and undo the revelation? Don't know when that story will be told, but I think it opens the door to some interesting possibilities.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

grrr how come they didn't announce a new supergirl book she got a tv show coming up like what the hell dc

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waffledanvers View Post
    grrr how come they didn't announce a new supergirl book she got a tv show coming up like what the hell dc
    That surprised me too,however, it's possible Kara has a role to play in the upcoming issues of the current TRUTH mega arc that they are keeping under wraps, with a new series launch perhaps in JANUARY. Keep in mind the last page of the final SUPERGIRL issue had Kara mysteriously lose her powers.

Yeah, I have no doubt something's up their sleeves for Supergirl. That it wasn't announced here doesn't do much to give me pause. It will be in time.