Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This should have been Batman in the TMNT dimension fighting Krang and Foot and mutants and stuff. That would've been wacky.

Heh, cool.

Though, Batman only needs to team up with Raph, because he's green and red, and is known to wear an (R).

Extraordinary Member

Don't need to know much, I'm buying this! Really, I don't buy much anymore but TMNT is one of the few things I do, so getting a little Batman mixed in is awesome.

Nice. Thanks to the TMNT comic and current cartoon, my love for the Turtles is bigger than ever.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Heh, cool.

Though, Batman only needs to team up with Raph, because he's green and red, and is known to wear an (R).
    I would love to see Batman compare Ralph to Jason's time as Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Whilst I can see the appeal of say having sewer bound Bat villains like Killer Croc and Grundy fight the Turtles and of course pitting them up against the League of Assassins, I think crossing them with the very stolid Batman seems a odd choice when a teenaged team like the Titans would have made way more sense. Since the Turtles are teen themselves after all. At best I'd throw the wider Batman family in there so we can see Grayson and Damian's reactions.
    The Teen Titans have already teamed up with the TMNTs on Teen Titans Go! Lol
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Tlano View Post
    So when are they finally going to bring back that Justice League/Transformers crossover?
    First thought that crossed my mind as well, come on DC!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Well this sounds great-

"from the creative team of Bat-books veteran writer James Tynion IV"

F**king hell.
    Yeah why not have Eastman write or at least co-write? He is killing it at the moment for IDW.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Are we going to get a bunch of DC/IDW crossovers now since we have GL/Star Trek and now this? IDW is making a Back to the Future book in the fall. How about a Booster Gold/BTTF crossover?

Either way, this is an immediate buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    First thought that crossed my mind as well, come on DC!

Yeah why not have Eastman write or at least co-write? He is killing it at the moment for IDW.
    Kevin Eastman isn't writing the current TMNT title. His name is own the cover but that's about it. Tom Waltz is the main writer since the relaunch. Eastman wrote one issue and two annuals and they were by far considered the worst three issues to date. Now if Tom Waltz was writing it would be even more Amazing than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCup View Post
    Kevin Eastman isn't writing the current TMNT title. His name is own the cover but that's about it. Tom Waltz is the main writer since the relaunch. Eastman wrote one issue and two annuals and they were by far considered the worst three issues to date. Now if Tom Waltz was writing it would be even more Amazing than it already is.
    I'm curious if, since the Ghostbusters crossover was apparently canon with the IDW Turtles continuity, if it'll be the same for this .

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Whilst I can see the appeal of say having sewer bound Bat villains like Killer Croc and Grundy fight the Turtles and of course pitting them up against the League of Assassins, I think crossing them with the very stolid Batman seems a odd choice when a teenaged team like the Titans would have made way more sense. Since the Turtles are teen themselves after all. At best I'd throw the wider Batman family in there so we can see Grayson and Damian's reactions.
    Yeah at least it has the Teenage superhero angel to it. As far as I know little if any inspiration for TMNT came from Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike20X6 View Post
    I'd have preferred the X-Men or Daredevil but... sure. Why not?
    Yeah, the Daredevil crossover really needs to happen. According ti TNMT they live in the same universe it is so oblivious to make a crossover. The X-men crossover would be cool as well sine a lot the inspiration for the TMNT came from X-Men as well. The only reason I think it wont happen is because Marvell is against it. Personally I think a Teen Titans crossover would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    DC probably prefers to have an experience Batwriter on writing Batman.

Batman and the TMNT? Why not? I can actually see Batman and Leonardo getting along. I'm surprised something like this hasn't happened already. The Ninja Turtles haven't had many decent crossover stories. And Batman is one of those characters who can make any crossover story work.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

this is a must buy from me and i don't normally read the ninja turtles or batman this just sound epic

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by waffledanvers View Post
    this is a must buy from me and i don't normally read the ninja turtles or batman this just sound epic
    They better not have the fooking Shredder job to Batman, that`s all I ask.