Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

I asked Ron Frenz this question on the Spider-Girl Message Board. He said they were only given a brief about Battleworld but he doesn't know specifically which Domain the story is set in. Do we know for sure how many there are? I got the impression there were some missing from the Battleworld Map.

Like all occasions crossover Marvel these days Spider-Island take the opportunity of Secret Wars to wonder what would have happened if the arc in question had never stopped, if the powers of Spider- Man had continued to contaminate New York and put the people under the power of Queen. But with a few surprises in passing and I liked the idea of ​​Gage to seek "derivative" characters like Jack Russell, the Werewolf By Night, which is suddenly in a rather special situation. Conversely we cross a Vision which, to my knowledge, was not repaired at the time of the original crossover (and I do not see how we could find the time to fix it in this chaos). In general, what is nice is that the secondary characters have to learn to live without Spider-Man, who fell in battle ... Although, conversely, the thing should probably involve "totem consequences" to me shipped appear here. But overall Gage knows bounce in unexpected ways, as a remedy, which here is perhaps worse than the disease. It will be interesting (and I write this while I am not a fan of the original Spider-Island) to see which way the wind turns in this saga where everyone is expendable.

The second half of the issue has nothing to do with Spider-Island and have no place in the series since Spider-Verse comes to see what has become of Mayday Parker (former Spider-Girl) after crossover Spider-Verse (not the series, so) ago few months but with the original creative team of the character. This is an opportunity to take news of the MC2 universe under Secret Wars. Although ... Secret Wars is not mentioned and heroin longer attempts to stitch up the son of her life (eg the incorporation of Uncle Ben in his universe). It's pretty nice, in a different genre, although one wonders what it cares in a comic book "Spider-Island" ... The important being without doubt that it is not unpleasant.
    "my feminism will be intersectional, or will it be bullshit." Kelly Sue Deconnick
    "All this magic stuff needs new terminology because it's not what people are being told it is at all." Grant Morrison