Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Sam Humphries

Sam Humphries is the next guest for X-Position and CBR wants your questions for the "Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde" writer.

Full article here.

"Hi Sam. Will there be a 4th issue for Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde during Secret Wars? How will the events during this book affect the characters in their new books, after Secret Wars?"

BANNED

Hello Sam. Can you give us an overview what the theme of "Starlord and Kitty Pryde" is?

BANNED

Hi Sam.

Can you talk about what made you decide to get Kitty and Peter engaged fairly early in their relationship instead of doing it after the two timeskips? Is this going to cause conflict in their relationship in the future?

Were you involved in the decision to make Kitty the new Star-Lord (Star-Lady?) and will she still be appearing in Peter Quill's solo book?

how long are you planning to keep kitty away from the x-men? we don't have that many more a-list mutants left.

Sam always great to speak with you my question is about star lord and kitty wedding will we be getting that soon and you guys should totally write the guardians xmen wedding comic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by starlord215 View Post
    Sam always great to speak with you my question is about star lord and kitty wedding will we be getting that soon and you guys should totally write the guardians xmen wedding comic!!!
    please don't have Kitty and Starlird get married. I'm begging you?

Well we get a wedding issue or arc in the future and will therebe Wedding shenanigans going on? Like the promised Storm/Raccoon hook up from Black Vortex?

Sam most of all starkat trust you to make a great story will you be continuing to write this relationship or will it bee passed on to another writer?

Hello Sam; will any plot threads from either your Uncanny Xforce run or Avengers:AI be picked up in this series. I loved both series, too many didn't give them a chance. The Reveants, or Spiral? Kitty having Doombot as her butler (Jarvis style) would be hilarious. Just saying
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Well we get a wedding issue or arc in the future and will therebe Wedding shenanigans going on? Like the promised Storm/Raccoon hook up from Black Vortex?
    There is a promised Storm/Rocket Raccoon hook-up???

Anyway, my questions:

1. Is Kitty Pryde immune from terrigen mists?
    2. How old exactly is Kitty now?
    3. Has Kitty and Starlord visited their own parents/families?
    4. Will Lockheed be joining Kitty where Kitty goes?
    5. Will we see a serious discussion between Storm and KIitty since they've had like a Mother/daughter relationship before?
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 07-16-2015 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    There is a promised Storm/Rocket Raccoon hook-up???

Hi Sam. I love everything you have done for this couple, you're a great writer. Please tell Mr. Bendis he's great as well and can't wait for Star-Lady. I have two questions, one about Peter and one about Kitty.

1) Peter used to be way more cynical, serious and responsible in the past; did he change his attitude, to the careless outlaw full of joy we love now, because of Kitty?

2) This one has to be Kitty's most successful relationship ever. Why do you think Kitty chose Peter Quill over Pete Wisdom, Iceman or Colossus? What makes Peter Quill so special for her?

By the way, we need to see the marriage, and have Peter singing more Disney songs to Kitty.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Hi Sam could you elaborate on what you feel are the biggest differences from 616 Kitty and AOA kitty in this series, in regards as how you may have wrote 616 Kitty in this series.Will Lockheed still be with Kitty when she goes to space.

Off topic as a Bishop fan i was overjoyed when you continued his story in X-force.

BANNED

I have another question.

The Legendary Star-Lord has focused a lot on what Quill's flaws are and his attempts to become a better person. What do you think are Kitty's flaws and the things she needs to work on?