Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Luck911 View Post
    Kids aren't probelm they are logjam of Xmen in front of them.Which isn't so bad except that the break through ones don't get chance to shine because of age.Iceman is telling an important story but is there any reason to change Iceman if Anole was older than 16 or 17? You can't even slide in couple in big xbooks because they are too young when compared with other xmen.

The first rule of creating new x-kids is nobody younger than 17.If you need them young pull a Franklin Richards and don't age them but being 17 gives a writer a chance to age them to adult hood and chance on the big team.They can keep create new characters it is one that past the test need to move on to big xmen teams.Characters like

Quinton Quire
    Tempus
    Anole
    Rockslide
    Highjack
    Cuckoos
    Triage

Should be full fledged Xmen and feel no different from Storm,Cyclops or Wolverine. Are people dying for Bling,Velicodad,Eye Boy, Goldballs, Shark Girl to be used? The good characters will separate themselves from the fodder.This isn't hard probelm to solve graduate the students and have them leave the school. Keep good ones move rest along to limbo. They can create a 100 new characters the problem is the good ones are getting dump with the bad ones.
    Errh I kind of dying for a Shark Girl Solo...
    Apart from this i agree with you. (Only note i think Tempus should have her powers limited somehow to make her work as character)

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    As if the X-men timeline haven't gotten more screwed up. Besides doesn't anyone remember Warren other children that nearly destroyed the world and were raised by Kang ?
    They had their chance, just put them next to that awful retcon of a sister Luminous in a box, lock it, throw away the key, and bury it 50 feet in the ground. No one replaces Lorna or PAD's development in X-Factor!!

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Im pretty neither warren not laura nknows ××××× about them, plus what damage could a child with a healing factor, wings, claws, loads and loads of money and good looks (their parents are really handsome ppl) could do to the x men timeline?
    Why don't they just adopt? And while you are at it why not do a role reversal in Warren being Mr.Mom and Laura being Ms.Dad. It can really play with societal roles and gender norms. Not to mention Teen Scott as an uncle. Although I prefer Scott as Mr.Mom. Maybe we will get something like this commercial but with two guys.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eptIimg96qk

Now getting back to topic.
    I don't know why but I feel that some of the kids will meet a fate similar to New X-Men with the bus incident. There are just some writers out there that will use them for a kill count for the next event. I don't know how much hope these kids have. There are only a few that actually make it into the big leagues. And then they are replaced... by lame imitations. Ughhhh
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

They could easily later on say that what Lorna found out about her past was also a lie, after all Magneto has lied to her and hundreds of others in the past so it wouldn't be anything new, that he lied to her so that he could get her to help him, look at it this way...they let Hudlin rewrite Storm and BP's past so Lorna's isn't safe in that respect...

As for the kids and all I doubt the young O5 are going to have any and drag them around the country on the road trip...

Now a reformed to a degree Betsy and a fully returned Warren would have some great looking kids and kids of Alex/Lorna would be interesting...