Amazing Member

Default Anybody know where i can find Daredevil?

i mean aside from his regular monthly series by Waid and Samnee. There are tons of Secret Wars tie-in books and i've picked up a bunch of them but so far none of the ones i'm reading contain any version of Daredevil. I'm just curious to know if any of the books I haven't picked up have him. I'm just a Daredevil fan.
    If i'm lucky the native american dude in 1872 will get the day in court Sherriff Rogers promised him. Then it's Him or she-hulk

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 1drman View Post
    i mean aside from his regular monthly series by Waid and Samnee. There are tons of Secret Wars tie-in books and i've picked up a bunch of them but so far none of the ones i'm reading contain any version of Daredevil. I'm just curious to know if any of the books I haven't picked up have him. I'm just a Daredevil fan.
    If i'm lucky the native american dude in 1872 will get the day in court Sherriff Rogers promised him. Then it's Him or she-hulk
    Huh? I know there is a Bar Sinister Daredevil with Collektra name turns me off in the series Secret Wars Journal.
    The Warzone Daredevil and The Regency Daredevil are dead.
    King James' England Daredevil will appear in the series Inhumans : Attilan Rising