Default What do you think will happen with Earth-M?

Earth M is apparently the name of the Milestone universe that is going to be part of the multiverse. (SO HAPPY MILESTONE IS BACK)

My question is will we continue to have Static in the Earth-0 world since he has shown up in his own series, teen titans, and savage hawkman. I figure its possible since Each universe has its Superman and Batman, so its possible that having 2 Statics and Hardwares is a thing. Then again since Earth-M wasnt part of the original earths in that multiversity guide, that it may have to be made by having Static go to Earth M or something. Either way i am pumped but i would like to see Static interact with the titans. That being said, anything Static news wise i am pumped about.

Thoughts?
    Milestone 2.0 is happening and i am so excited. Looks like i know where my money is going.

As you say, they can have an Earth-0 Static and an Earth-M Static. Or they can erase Static from Earth-0 ("story over continuity"). Or various other combinations....

I am very glad to hear the the Milestone characters will get their own world. I'm one of those readers who think that characters should be matched to their milieu, and the Milestone characters in particular are a product of their fictional setting (and vice versa). Icon, in a way, is "a Superman-esque character seen through a Milestone lens." He and Superman don't really belong in the same world - and if they are, Icon immediately becomes a less important figure in the world than he is on Earth-M.

(This is not simply about the diversity issues. I feel the same way about the Shazam characters - Captain Marvel belongs in his own world, where he can shine as "Earth's Mightiest Mortal" without an asterisk. If you have to team him up with Superman, you can always use dimensional travel - but rarely is best, in my opinion.)

I thought Static was very badly handled in the main DCU, separated from the mundane connections (high school friends, a normal family) that always made him seem to me more like a real kid with some superpowers, rather than some sort of nearly generic superhero. (Do any of the Teen Titans got to high school? Hang out with non-superhero friends? Think about college?) I hope we will see a more grounded (you'll excuse the pun) version of the character on Earth-M.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

BANNED

I think there will be a comic called "Earth M" and it will have the Milestone heroes interacting. Or it might be more than one book, each one focused on a single hero.

If it's the former, it might last a while. If it's the latter, all of them will be cancelled within three years.

I don't think anyone will ever mention the Earth 0 Static again.

I'm about 70/30 on crossovers with Earth 0 - I don't think they will do them, but they might. If they do, it won't be for the first 2-3 years.

I predict fans will decide the Earth M is one of the "secret" Earths from Multiversity and give it one of the numbers from there but I doubt DC will ever officially confirm it.

Something like the "Earth-one" OGN you mean?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin