Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This game needs static!! He would be amazing

BANNED

I shall play that.

BANNED

LOVED the first one! Played on both PS3 and PS4. Bring on part 2 baby!

static, beast boy and jaime reyes would be great additions. i'd also like to one of the wonder girls included. maybe we can see how they are differentiated from diana

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Nice to hear, I have to say that the first game had a really great roster, though there were some notable absentees. I think I would like more non-Batman villains in the next game - give us Gorilla Grodd or Brainiac. Also would love to see Super Girl or Power Girl, they were oddly absent from the first game. Haven't managed to catch up with the Digital Comic so I don't know who has been popping in and out of the story much, outside I know that the Green Lanterns seem to be the focus of Year Two.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I would LOVE to see Batman actually be the villain for once. Maybe and evil Superman/Batman team up.
    Go ahead.

Show us a Batman who actually does become the heir of Ra's Al Ghul and imprisoned Superman in the Phantom Zone. Have both families of the World's Finest expand the cast and split across the sides. Let's see Red Robin and Damian take on a brainwashed Superboy who's been reprogrammed by Lex. Let's see Huntress take shots at Supergirl for not being tough enough.

Let's see Wonder Woman leading the resistance.

And then both sides can unleash a Superman when evil Batman discovers the dimensional teleporter.

Yes, I too would love some more non-Batman villains. Brainiac, Grodd, Mongul or Darkseid, Cheetah, Black Manta, etc. There are so many to choose from

I think I have put more hours into the mobile version than the 360, but more Injustice cant be bad.

One of the few games my wife will play with me.
    Then
    Her: "Can I be Wonder Woman?"
    Me: "Sure can!"
    Her: "Okay, I'll play"

Now:
    Her: "HAHA!! Just kicked your butt again! Girls Rule!"
    Me: "I totally let you win"
    Her: "No you didn't"
    Me: "I know"

Spadassin Extraordinaire Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Didn't bother me as much since I didn't particularly consider him as evil (at least, not till the end).

But, aside from that, agreed. Too many evil Supermen stories (it is interesting though). Who else can they make evil? Evil Batman is pretty boring...unless you make him Evil BatGod!
    Well, they don't necessarily need to make Batman evil per say to have him be the cause of the situation.
    For instance: after the events of the first game, Batman gets very concerned about the possibility of the same thing happening in his universe, and decides to gather informations about the other heroes: their weaknesses, their secret identities......Whatever's needed to stop them if needed. Unfortunately, his plans are highjacked by Lex Luthor who shares them with other villains and declares open season on the heroes, while secretely working on a secret project called A.M.A.Z.O, designed to take down every superbeing in existence (basically, he has like all their powers and all the means to counter said powers), sop he can finally become the most powerful man in the world.
    Nothing original sure, but that would work easily for a fighting game, and everything becomes Batman's fault. The whole "weakness" thing could also be used as a way to justify some handicapped match (like, Superman fights a bad guy with Kryptonite: a fight where he loses health on a regular basis).
    Hold those chains, Clark Kent
    Bear the weight on your shoulders
    Stand firm. Take the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    John would get somebody else to fight for him.

although that would be pretty hilarious if Constantine came on the screen and then conjured up another hero to fight in his place. then lights up a cig and walks away.
    Id be for that. Hed be the Random select character. So you select random select.... the screen would advance and show Constantine vs whoever was next in the game.... then youd be in the fight and hed light up a smoke, and random character would port in and hed walk off.

Even the arcade mode would work that way, youd just get an ending for Constantine. Youd need to be comfortable with whom ever he randomly got for you that match.

I'd fan out so much if Amethyst is a playable character!

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    I'd fan out so much if Amethyst is a playable character!
    So would I.

And honestly? She'd fit in just fine. All she needs is kind of a combination of Green Lantern and Wonder Woman moves and she'd be all set. Maybe throw in some Zatanna-esque stuff for good measure.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

The first one was mediocore so I hope this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    Id be for that. Hed be the Random select character. So you select random select.... the screen would advance and show Constantine vs whoever was next in the game.... then youd be in the fight and hed light up a smoke, and random character would port in and hed walk off.

Even the arcade mode would work that way, youd just get an ending for Constantine. Youd need to be comfortable with whom ever he randomly got for you that match.
    I was actually thinking of something similar for a Dial H for Hero character, except he wouldn't change into the other character, he'd just get a different costume and the characters moves.

This news comes as no big surprise but I'm excited nonetheless.