View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 893 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 393793843883889890891892893894895896897903943993 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 16971

I would be pleasantly surprised if he doesn't kill the off one or both of the LGBT characters and also the only women teased.

But hey! I'm an optimist. Everything will be fine

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Janet Van Dyne organizes pride parades. She does fashion shows and charities to help lgbt kids. This is canon as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah that’s a headcanon that needs to become canon canon I reckon. That would be so much fun to see. Jan would love all the sequins and rainbows.

All the marvel women are allies of course

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Speaking of parades, here's the cover for Iceman #5 (which is the last issue of the book, assuming it didn't get renewed like Sina Grace implied it could). Looks like there is a parade in the background, which I'm assuming it's related to the Mutant Pride Parade mentioned in the solicitations for the previous issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Sounds like you're jumping the gun.
    Maybe I am, but he was saying similar stuff right before Death Of The Inhumans, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Maybe I am, but he was saying similar stuff right before Death Of The Inhumans, so....
    And it's turned out that those inhumans aren't dead, but instead have been teleported away.
    The only one that seems to have died so far is Maximus.
    #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    And it's turned out that those inhumans aren't dead, but instead have been teleported away.
    There is still a final issue of that mini series, and I'm fearing that they'll end turned in villains of the upcoming guardians of the galaxy that will be easily killed off for the shake of the trama. Also I'm worried for Cosmo, as he is a dog, and I think that Cates has a fetish regarding killing dogs or something like that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Also I'm worried for Cosmo, as he is a dog, and I think that Cates has a fetish regarding killing dogs or something like that.
    Oh goodness, if anything happens to Cosmo, Imma flip a table.

He's easily my favorite Guardian of the Galaxy-adjacent character.

Now if someone wants to squish Throgg, the Frog of Thunder, I'll hold him down.

Aw, I like frogs, they’re good for the environment.

Maybe cates is a cat person?

Which is why I'm dreading the idea of him killing off a bunch of characters again, as it seems unlikely he would pull the same cop-out trick again. Or maybe he's just that unoriginal. Hopefully he is that unoriginal.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Which is why I'm dreading the idea of him killing off a bunch of characters again, as it seems unlikely he would pull the same cop-out trick again. Or maybe he's just that unoriginal. Hopefully he is that unoriginal.
    He seems like he'd be that unoriginal. I haven't been impressed by his Marvel work to date.

Which is apparently contrary to just about everyone else, who loves that cosmic Ghost Rider thing
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

So, I finally got to watch Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors. It was a nice animation. Even though the one moment showing America's moms was very nice, there is no mention of America being gay herself, and there's also no mention of the Demiurge being the maker of her world. Minor spoilers ahead: I actually thought her world seemed quite generic and different from the Utopian Parallel from the comics. I mean, she mentioned they had inhumans there, which seems to contradict the comic book idea that the UP was a unique place with inhabitants unlike any other in the multiverse. I wouldn't be surprised if the Demiurge doesn't exist at all in the animation, unfortunately.

Oh, there was also this nice moment, before we find out her origins, in which she sees a lesbian couple with a baby passing by, and she's momentarily hurt by that. I loved how that was portrayed.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 10-22-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    He seems like he'd be that unoriginal. I haven't been impressed by his Marvel work to date.

Which is apparently contrary to just about everyone else, who loves that cosmic Ghost Rider thing
    While I haven't liked his CGR so far and most of his other work hasn't really blown me away, I really love his Venom run. He's expanded on the symbiote mythos amazingly using subpar lore elements introduced by Bendis and Aaron. Venom hasn't been this good for ages. Certainly not since Marvel decided to make a loathsome bully a superhero.
    Though I'm a bit fearful he's planning on doing something with Flash Thompson. If he's going to resurrect him already, he'll drop a lot in my esteem.
    #EmmaWasRight

So, I finally got to watch Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors. It was a nice animation. Even though the one moment showing America's moms was very nice, there is no mention of America being gay herself, and there's also no mention of the Demiurge being the maker of her world. Minor spoilers ahead: I actually thought her world seemed quite generic and different from the Utopian Parallel from the comics. I mean, she mentioned they had inhumans there, which seems to contradict the comic book idea that the UP was a unique place with inhabitants unlike any other in the multiverse. I wouldn't be surprised if the Demiurge doesn't exist at all in the animation, unfortunately.

Oh, there was also this nice moment, before we find out her origins, in which she sees a lesbian couple with a baby passing by, and she's momentarily hurt by that. I loved how that was portrayed.
    Her world felt like Days of Future Past: Inhuman Edition.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

While I haven't liked his CGR so far and most of his other work hasn't really blown me away, I really love his Venom run. He's expanded on the symbiote mythos amazingly using subpar lore elements introduced by Bendis and Aaron. Venom hasn't been this good for ages. Certainly not since Marvel decided to make a loathsome bully a superhero.
    Though I'm a bit fearful he's planning on doing something with Flash Thompson. If he's going to resurrect him already, he'll drop a lot in my esteem.
    See, once again we totally disagree, haha. I thought making Flash in to Venom was the most interesting thing they'd done with Venom is decades.

I've not read Cates' Venom run, I'll give it a go once it gets further in and I have enough to binge some
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Daken is spoilers:
    back from the dead and apparently mind controlled in Return of Wolverine #2. He fights and gets beaten (again) by his brainwashed (again) daddy.
    end of spoilers