View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1015 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 155159159651005101110121013101410151016101710181019102510651115 ... LastLast
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 16972

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Either they kiss or Dan Slott needs to cut this **** out.
    Yeah this angered me a bit.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Meet Marvel's 'Young Avengers'

Hulkling / Connor Jessup

I don’t think the entire team needs to be LGBTQ+. The idea in that video of making Patriot take Prodigy’s storyline doesn’t work for me. Just let the LGBTQ+ characters stay as they are: Hulkling, Wiccan and Miss America.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

This whole thing about the entire team being queer it's because of this rumor from a week ago:

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...edly-lgbt-mcu/

But as we all know by now, WGTC is full of ****, so I wouldn't even bother theorizing about it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    This whole thing about the entire team being queer it's because of this rumor from a week ago:

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...edly-lgbt-mcu/

But as we all know by now, WGTC is full of ****, so I wouldn't even bother theorizing about it.
    Wait? I’m confused .

Are they saying Cassie Lang and Kate Bishop are LGBTQ for the films now????

It's WGTC. They just post whatever bullshit they can.

Astonishing Member

Since we still have a few weeks before new comics resume, I thought maybe I'd borrow the idea from NewMutant's thread at the X-boards where people voted on their favourite LGBT X-characters. But this time we could focus on our favourite LGBT supporting characters from across the Marvel Universe!

I know there may be some characters that are a bit of a grey zone because they are both superheroes AND supporting characters (like Koi Boi, for example who was a supporting character in SQUIRREL GIRL), but lets try and stick as much as possible to non-superhero characters. If someone started out as a regular supporting character and then developed powers later (like Aundray/Attractive Lad from the 90s WONDER MAN series), that's a different story.

So, who all do we have as possible options to vote for? Here are some I can think of off the top of my head....

Marlo Chandler - estranged wife/widow of Rick Jones, ex girlfriend of both Moondragon and the Hulk.

Arnie Roth - Steve Rogers childhood best friend (and whose relationship with Steve basically served as the template for MCU's Bucky Barnes, except for the coming out as gay part)

Tracy Burke - Carol Danvers' close friend and former assistant editor

Bradley - Jen Walter's personal assistant from the last SHE-HULK series

Sharon King - ex-mutant, and landlord of a building she rents rooms and officers to She-Hulk, Hellcat, Howard the Duck and Spider-Woman. Supporting character in SHE-HULK and HELLCAT.

Her wife Ellen King is an attorney who was a supporting character in DAREDEVIL.

Arnold Astrovik - the father of Vance Astrovik, aka Justice of the New Warriors and Avengers.

Tim Cababa - employee of Stark Resilient in Fration's IRON MAN

Frenchie - longtime friend and pilot for Moon Knight. After he came out as gay, he and his boyfriend Rob Silverman were supporting characters in MOON KNIGHT

Victoria Hand - 2nd in command of HAMMER under Norman Osborn, and major supporting player in Bendis' DARK AVENGERS and NEW AVENGERS

Tom Hale - supporting character from the old PATSY WALKER romance comics who was outed as gay in the PASTY WALKER AKA HELLCAT series and got involved with Inhuman telekinetic Ian Soo

Ying - best friend of Nadia Van Dyne from UNSTOPPABLE WASP and Red Room academy escapee. She is dating engineering genius Shay.

Lisa Halloran - ex-girlfriend of America Chavez and confidant of Jane Foster. Supporting player in THE ULTIMATES, AMERICA and JANE FOSTER: VALKYRIE

Rebecca Bergier - co-founder of the Worldwatch non-profit organization that investigates human rights concerns worldwide, which Jim Rhodes was part of in the 90s WAR MACHINE series.

That's a start, but there are plenty more out there....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Since we still have a few weeks before new comics resume, I thought maybe I'd borrow the idea from NewMutant's thread at the X-boards where people voted on their favourite LGBT X-characters. But this time we could focus on our favourite LGBT supporting characters from across the Marvel Universe!

I know there may be some characters that are a bit of a grey zone because they are both superheroes AND supporting characters (like Koi Boi, for example who was a supporting character in SQUIRREL GIRL), but lets try and stick as much as possible to non-superhero characters. If someone started out as a regular supporting character and then developed powers later (like Aundray/Attractive Lad from the 90s WONDER MAN series), that's a different story.

So, who all do we have as possible options to vote for? Here are some I can think of off the top of my head....

Marlo Chandler - estranged wife/widow of Rick Jones, ex girlfriend of both Moondragon and the Hulk.

Arnie Roth - Steve Rogers childhood best friend (and whose relationship with Steve basically served as the template for MCU's Bucky Barnes, except for the coming out as gay part)

Tracy Burke - Carol Danvers' close friend and former assistant editor

Bradley - Jen Walter's personal assistant from the last SHE-HULK series

Sharon King - ex-mutant, and landlord of a building she rents rooms and officers to She-Hulk, Hellcat, Howard the Duck and Spider-Woman. Supporting character in SHE-HULK and HELLCAT.

Her wife Ellen King is an attorney who was a supporting character in DAREDEVIL.

Arnold Astrovik - the father of Vance Astrovik, aka Justice of the New Warriors and Avengers.

Tim Cababa - employee of Stark Resilient in Fration's IRON MAN

Frenchie - longtime friend and pilot for Moon Knight. After he came out as gay, he and his boyfriend Rob Silverman were supporting characters in MOON KNIGHT

Victoria Hand - 2nd in command of HAMMER under Norman Osborn, and major supporting player in Bendis' DARK AVENGERS and NEW AVENGERS

Tom Hale - supporting character from the old PATSY WALKER romance comics who was outed as gay in the PASTY WALKER AKA HELLCAT series and got involved with Inhuman telekinetic Ian Soo

Ying - best friend of Nadia Van Dyne from UNSTOPPABLE WASP and Red Room academy escapee. She is dating engineering genius Shay.

Lisa Halloran - ex-girlfriend of America Chavez and confidant of Jane Foster. Supporting player in THE ULTIMATES, AMERICA and JANE FOSTER: VALKYRIE

Rebecca Bergier - co-founder of the Worldwatch non-profit organization that investigates human rights concerns worldwide, which Jim Rhodes was part of in the 90s WAR MACHINE series.

That's a start, but there are plenty more out there....
    Would you consider Black Panther supporting characters? There’s two Dora Milaje. One of T’Challa’s inner circle members and one of his ex-villains.

I believe Silk had two supporting characters as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Would you consider Black Panther supporting characters? There’s two Dora Milaje. One of T’Challa’s inner circle members and one of his ex-villains.
    Absolutely. The Midnight Angels (Aneka and Ayo), as well as his friend Taku, although never explicitly stated due to Comics Code but McGregor implied it in his run and has confirmed it in interviews. Venomm is one of those "grey area" characters since he was also a villain as well as a supporting character...but if people want to vote for him, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I believe Silk had two supporting characters as well.
    Yes! I haven't read much of SILK's book, so I forgot about them. Lola and Rafferty.

A couple more....

Max Modell - a super-genius scientist who used to run Horizon Labs and is now President of Horizon University. He was a supporting character in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN. His husband Hector Baez also has made some appearances.

Jake Oh - former SHIELD agent, now associated with the Agents Of Atlas. He's been a supporting character in various titles including WAR MACHINE, TOTALLY AWESOME HULK and more.

Nancy Whitehead - best friend of Squirrel Girl. Not explicitly outed as bisexual but was implied and hinted at a few times during the SQUIRREL GIRL run.

Christian Frost - brother of Emma Frost, and currently in an undefined relationship with Iceman. Supporting player in EMMA FROST, ICEMAN and MARAUDERS

Amy Chen - a member of Silver Sable's Wild Pack.

Madin - non-binary leader of a sect of the Morlocks. Supporting role in ICEMAN

Twitchy - a former SHIELD agent who served as communications officer and data analyst for Mockingbird's World Counter-Terrorist Agency in NEW AVENGERS: THE REUNION and HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I gotta say Christian Frost has definitely been my favorite supporting queer character ever since he was brought back from limbo.

My vote goes to Ying
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Noh-Varr calls Fuse "hot" in this week's West Coast Avengers. Throw away line, but I enjoyed it.
    I think Fuse could be bi as he has made jokes about dating Hawkeye (Clint) and he’s called Noh-Varr ‘hot as hell’

Quote Originally Posted by FreshGuy View Post
    I think Fuse could be bi as he has made jokes about dating Hawkeye (Clint) and he’s called Noh-Varr ‘hot as hell’
    Fuse's bisexuality was more or less confirmed in the final issue of WCA

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Fuse's bisexuality was more or less confirmed in the final issue of WCA
    Yes, it was.

Its a shame that was the final issue of the series. The Noh-Varr/Fuse/Kate triangle would have been really interesting to explore.