View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 784 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 284684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 16974

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    It would've been nice to add Julie to the Runaways roster instead of just having her be mentioned.

Maybe in the upcoming issues?
    I like Julie with Karolina but I don't want her to be just her girlfriend. I want the real Power Pack to come back, dammit!!!! Maybe Karolina can go visit her and we can see Katie and Jack again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I like Julie with Karolina but I don't want her to be just her girlfriend. I want the real Power Pack to come back, dammit!!!! Maybe Karolina can go visit her and we can see Katie and Jack again.
    Not to change the subject; but Julie has been on her own for quite some time now (as the past issues of RUNAWAYS, THE LONERS{Miniseries}, AVENGERS ACADEMY & the recent POWER PACK #63 clearly pointed out more or less), so it's not very often for her to always visit with her younger siblings {even with her powers}.........And even if her elder brother Alex does somehow returns doesn't necessary means that the entire PP Team will be the same.....

Anyway, it's been hinted by Ms. Rowell (via her Twitter Page) that Julie will be with Karolina soon within RUNAWAYS #8; soon let's wait to see how things will go from there.......
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 01-16-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I know Power Pack had that one shot right around Generations/Legacy, but I don't think Marvel has any real plans for them. There's always talk about a film but I dunno if it's gone anywhere.

Honestly, I'd have been fine if Molly decided to keep away and Julie joined the team as "support" for Karolina. Though I guess that would really just be replacing Xavin's role.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    I hope the comic doesn't just feature Julie to break her up with Karolina and tease the Nico relationship again.
    Likewise. I'd like to actually see Karolina and Julie have a relationship before we see them have a break-up.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

So how do we interpret Jamie Madrox? Personally, I think he's definitely on the bi spectrum. He's basically said as much! I'm reading X-Factor, finally, and I'm surprised at how gay it is without actually being gay (yet). I'm fast approaching Rictor/Shatterstar. Loving the series in general, but the gayness is a plus.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    So how do we interpret Jamie Madrox? Personally, I think he's definitely on the bi spectrum. He's basically said as much! I'm reading X-Factor, finally, and I'm surprised at how gay it is without actually being gay (yet). I'm fast approaching Rictor/Shatterstar. Loving the series in general, but the gayness is a plus.
    I think "Jamie prime" (for lack of a better term) would probably define himself as straight, at least originally. But we know that at least one of his dupes is gay, embodying any bi-curiosity or latent gay tendencies that he possesses. And we know that he sent his dupes out to live their own lives for months (or in some cases, years) at a time, and that his dupes were sexually active. And when Jamie re-absorbed his dupes, he absorbed all their memories and experiences into himself.

So now Jamie has the memories of his gay dupes and their sex life as part of his own life experience. Its never really been said what impact that has had on him and his sense of his own identity and sexuality...but yeah, I think he would have to count as somewhere in the "bi" range now, even though he is still primarily interested in women.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I think "Jamie prime" (for lack of a better term) would probably define himself as straight, at least originally. But we know that at least one of his dupes is gay, embodying any bi-curiosity or latent gay tendencies that he possesses. And we know that he sent his dupes out to live their own lives for months (or in some cases, years) at a time, and that his dupes were sexually active. And when Jamie re-absorbed his dupes, he absorbed all their memories and experiences into himself.

So now Jamie has the memories of his gay dupes and their sex life as part of his own life experience. Its never really been said what impact that has had on him and his sense of his own identity and sexuality...but yeah, I think he would have to count as somewhere in the "bi" range now, even though he is still primarily interested in women.
    Oh yeah, he's definitely more interested in women! But I think he refers to his dupe who shows interest in another guy as "everyone has that one corner of their personality" or something like that when the guy asks him if he's gay. And the guy is like "uh, nope", definitely implying Jamie has at least some curiosity towards at least some men, a part of his personality that isn't present in everyone like he says while brushing off the topic.

I just find it interesting!
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post

That makes sense. Wasn't that the argument Prodigy used to explain his bi awakening? He was absorbing so much from other people, he eventually uncovered some repressed bi feelings he had underneath. It's entirely possible something similar happened to Jamie.

Just so everyone is aware, Benji and Nathan finally kiss in this week's Gen X. Man, those two and their will-they-won't-they. I'm going to miss that book.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Just so everyone is aware, Benji and Nathan finally kiss in this week's Gen X. Man, those two and their will-they-won't-they. I'm going to miss that book.
    I was really enjoying the drama with Quentin as well. Making him bi and doing a triangle would have been an interesting, but even as a jealous damaged straight best friend whose jealous, it was still a compelling story.

Sadly, we aren't allowed interesting things. Cookie cutter heroes that only exist in the nostalgia feelings of old men are all we can have.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I was really enjoying the drama with Quentin as well. Making him bi and doing a triangle would have been an interesting, but even as a jealous damaged straight best friend whose jealous, it was still a compelling story.

Sadly, we aren't allowed interesting things. Cookie cutter heroes that only exist in the nostalgia feelings of old men are all we can have.
    I for one was definitely interested in that possibility. But it seems that was never the intent from the start.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I still think Quentin should be outed in the end, no matter what happens. It'd be such a waste to not go there after this series; it's pretty much everyone's headcanon at this point.

Not sure what you mean by that, but if that's shade at the ''wedding of the century'', I feel you.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-18-2018 at 10:34 PM.

I agree. Regardless of whether his sexual identity DOES get further exploration down the road, I too really enjoyed the notion of Quentin simply being a jealous damaged straight friend. I thought it was written well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I still think Quentin should be outed in the end.......it's pretty much everyone's headcanon at this point.
    Soooooooooo with that in mind, do we then find a very unexpected romance blossom betwixt he and Prodigy??? What an odd couple they'd make. Talk about opposites attract, ammirite?

It's really a shame that there wasn't anything going on with Quentin and Benji at the end. I have so many stuff in my mind that could happen with them... Like him tempting poor Benji considering that Nathaniel can't touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's really a shame that there wasn't anything going on with Quentin and Benji at the end. I have so many stuff in my mind that could happen with them... Like him tempting poor Benji considering that Nathaniel can't touch him.
    ...practically writes itself