View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
890. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.28%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.28%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.76%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.06%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.75%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.28%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.73%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.79%
Page 655 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 16967

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    In the mood for some joy today, so what is everyone's "TOP 3" LGBT+ characters, and which one is the newest to you adoration?
    1. Sera
    2. Leah of Hel
    3. Shatterstar

Sera because she's super fun, Leah because I love her storyline and how she sassed Loki in Journey into Mystery, and Shatterstar was one of my favorite characters in X-Factor Investigations.

I dont really have a "new" favorite LGBT character, but after hearing Sina Grace talking about older Bobby, maybe it will be him

Favorite LGBT characters:

1) Iceman - I've just always loved Bobby. Him coming out meant the world to me.
    2) Wiccan - He's the character I probably personafy the most with.
    3) Anole - He's got cool powers and a great visual (less so now that they've made him a brick) and he's just so adorable. Also, Anole/Indra4LIFE!!!
    #EmmaWasRight

Iceman
    Mystique
    America

Both Bobby & America are new.

I'm really looking forward to and/or hoping to ENJOY Bobby again, with Sina guiding him.

I adored him during Mike Carey's time in the X-Verse -- particularly the dynamic fostered between he, Sam and Rogue.

So I very much want to get back to Bobby being fun.

These past few years, in a post AvX / Secret Wars existence have not been his best by a long shot.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Favorite LGBT characters:

1) Iceman - I've just always loved Bobby. Him coming out meant the world to me.
    2) Wiccan - He's the character I probably personafy the most with.
    3) Anole - He's got cool powers and a great visual (less so now that they've made him a brick) and he's just so adorable. Also, Anole/Indra4LIFE!!!
    Same here!

Top 3 LGBT characters...omg that's so hard cause I love all of them but I guess mine would be
    1)Angela
    2)Karolina Dean(I miss them so much)
    3)Iceman- He was the first character that I instantly loved and tried to emulate

My top 3:

1. Karma
    2. America
    3. Sera

I guess Sera would be the newest. I want to see her brought back. I actually wouldn't mind if she got added to a team, without Angela. Let her have that chance to define herself away from Angela.

I'm hoping for at least some appearances from Karma in X-Men Gold.

Ultimate Member

1. America Chavez. I just love her sass.
    2. Rictor. His storyline with Shatterstar in PAD's X-Factor was great. I particularly liked how not everyone was particularly cool with it, Strong Guy, for instance, making some dumb, yet entirely realistic, comments, and Rahne jumping to a wrong-headed, but understandable conclusion. That not everyone handled Rictor's coming out elegantly or ideally was, IMO, way cooler than if everyone had just been 'eh, we're perfect and totally cool with it. Check out our surgically precise non-reaction.'
    3. Striker. A fun example of someone who is human, and messy, and a little bit messed-up. He's not anybody's role-model or ideal of representation, and that's kind of cool.

Honorable mention to Hulkling and Shatterstar and Moondragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    'Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men' interviews Sina Grace!

Lots of good stuff here: comparisons between older and younger Bobby and how they've progressed, delving into Iceman's psychology, confirmed Northstar appearance, and exploration of Iceman's friendships with Rogue and Beast.
    I love Jay and Miles, this interview got me more excited (as if I wasn't already!), I loved what Sina had to say and I think he's a great fit for this series.

My current top 3 LGBT character from marvel:

1) Iceman- I'm really excited for his solo and is the character whom I most identify with

2) Wiccan- Has been a favourite for years, also a character I deeply identify with

3) Hulking- the best boyfriend ever

I also love Batwoman and Midnighter from the DC side and enjoy Rictor, Shatterstar and America as well.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Batwoman would be my all time fave, my hope is that America and Iceman given time will rival her.
    Last edited by storydove; 04-10-2017 at 03:02 PM.

BANNED

1) America
    2) Iceman (older version, if it matters)
    3) Wiccan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    In the mood for some joy today, so what is everyone's "TOP 3" LGBT+ characters, and which one is the newest to you adoration?
    Huh. Tough question--my answers to this can change depending on the day, especially depending on which characters have been appearing regularly and getting spotlight and development lately...so just answering for my mood today I'll say:

1) Wiccan
    2) Hulkling
    3) Moondragon

None of them are especially 'new' to my adoration though. So to talk about who is the LGBT character who has most recently grabbed my affection, I'll give that shout out to Enigma in U.S.AVENGERS. Since she emerged from the Pod shell and developed her new identity as Enigma she has started to blossom and show more personality and I am really starting to like her and be interested in her as a person, beyond just "here's the powerful new lesbian Avenger".

BANNED

1) Karma
    2) Rictor
    3) Destiny

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

1.) Anole
    2.) Iceman
    3.) Mystique

Amazing Member

1. Iceman
    2. Cullen Bloodstone
    3. Prodigy