View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1019 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 195199199691009101510161017101810191020102110221023102910691119 ... LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 16972

Sorry for this potentially rude question but is there any female-to-male trans people in the Marvel Universe!? Or Marvel only care about the male-to-female trans people!?

Edit: After I had already posted it my memories started working again and at least it gave me 2 possibly not sooo good examples: Koiboy and Good boy. But still I think there are way too much male-to-female trans in MCU and not enough female-to-male ones.
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 06-13-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Sorry for this potentially rude question but is there any female-to-male trans people in the Marvel Universe!? Or Marvel only care about the male-to-female trans people!?

Edit: After I had already posted it my memories started working again and at least it gave me 2 possibly not sooo good examples: Koiboy and Good boy. But still I think there are way too much male-to-female trans in MCU and not enough female-to-male ones.
    I mean there's not that many trans women to begin with, I agree that we need more trans men but that doesn't mean we should pit the two groups against each other

It's like all of those people who are upset about all of the wlw representation in modern cartoons while mlm has decidedly less examples. We're not enemies, we can all win

Where exactly is this surplus of trans women in Marvel?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sirone View Post
    Where exactly is this surplus of trans women in Marvel?
    I was wondering that myself. I know there are two - Sera and Dr. McGowan - but two hardly seems like "way too many".

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I was wondering that myself. I know there are two - Sera and Dr. McGowan - but two hardly seems like "way too many".
    Two is almost three! That's overwhelming, didn't you know?

Koi Boi is pretty cool. I hope he gets used somewhere else eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

It's like all of those people who are upset about all of the wlw representation in modern cartoons while mlm has decidedly less examples. We're not enemies, we can all win
    The people reacting to the ending of She-Ra with "But they'd never let a boy's cartoon end like this!" were maddening.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Me too. He did have a brief appearance in the first issue of the current DAILY BUGLE miniseries -- so that was nice to see. So he's at least made a few appearances outside the SQUIRREL GIRL book. Not many, but its a start.

Ryan North has said that Squirrel Girl won't be in his upcoming POWER PACK miniseries, but he didn't say anything denying Koi Boi (or Chipmunk Hunk) from appearing...so I am hopeful that one or both of them might get to appear there when/if the POWER PACK mini is eventually released.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

The people reacting to the ending of She-Ra with "But they'd never let a boy's cartoon end like this!" were maddening.
    I'm out of the loop. Maddening in a good way or a bad way?

Astonishing Member

Sorry I'm late with this from last week....

The Week In Gay:

Black Cat #11

Deadpool #5

Excalibur #10 - some reality warping weirdness going on in this one.

New Mutants #10 - Karma is part of the cast

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Now the latest rumour is that Marvel is planning on introducing Alpha Flight into the MCU soon.

However I should stress that this rumour doesn't have much corroboration going for it yet and "soon" in this case means after all the movies and D+ shows that have been postponed.
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 06-22-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/1274459944272699392

Looks like Anthony just confirmed we'll have drag queens on Emperor Hulkling... I wonder if this means we'll be returning to the queer bar from War Scrolls.

Also, ''long awaited reunions''... although I guess this could just be him referring to Tommy and David meeting up with Teddy, which we already know about.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Now the latest rumour is that Marvel is planning on introducing Alpha Flight into the MCU soon.

However I should stress that this rumour doesn't have much corroboration going for it yet and "soon" in this case means after all the movies and D+ shows that have been postponed.
    I hope this is true. There's a lot of potential in a live-action AF.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post

There’s a lot of potential with Alpha Flight. From the twins alone you can tackle the reality of being LGBTQ+ in both sports and in the mainstream media as well as the reality of mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Looks like Anthony just confirmed we'll have drag queens on Emperor Hulkling...
    Wait, WHAT? We are getting an Emperor Hulkling comic???? Is Wiccan in it???? NO WAY!!!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Wait, WHAT? We are getting an Emperor Hulkling comic???? Is Wiccan in it???? NO WAY!!!
    Its a one-shot as part of the current "Empyre" crossover event that Hulkling is at the center of. I don't think Wiccan is in the one-shot specifically, but he will appear elsewhere in the crossover event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Its a one-shot as part of the current "Empyre" crossover event that Hulkling is at the center of. I don't think Wiccan is in the one-shot specifically, but he will appear elsewhere in the crossover event.
    Yes given that it centers on Teddy, there is a good chance Billy will APPEAR -- be it flashback or montage or mention or maaaaybe some lines -- but the focus is definitely TEDDY. And. I. Can. Not. Wait.