Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
I mean there's a long history of actual genderqueer and even transgender people who were involved in drag performances (such as Marsha P. Johnson), so I don't see that as inherently problematic unless it's literally played as "Loki is a man and it's funny that he's in women's clothing." Particularly when the last few years have been rather consistent in portraying Loki as genderfluid.
I don't think it's inherently problematic either. I was just pointing out that a lot of the general audience don't really get Loki's gender identity (because a lot of the general audience don't even get what being genderqueer is in the first place), so potraying him as a drag queen could end up sending the wrong message, depending on how you do it. But looking into Oliveira, he seems to be pretty ''woke'' in terms of LGBTQ issues, so I guess this shouldn't be an issue with him.

BTW, he also tweeted this after his official announcement for the story, which sounds like he might be interested in writing a proper Wiccan & Hulkling book. Fingers crossed!