View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

    26 3.49%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

    12 1.61%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

    20 2.68%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

    43 5.77%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

    36 4.83%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

    40 5.37%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

    43 5.77%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

    64 8.59%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

    39 5.23%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

    109 14.63%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

    60 8.05%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

    21 2.82%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

    37 4.97%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

    46 6.17%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

    149 20.00%
Page 975 of 979 FirstFirst ... 475875925965971972973974975976977978979 LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 14679
  1. #14611
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Mystique was in House of X

  2. #14612
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Well, another update. Earlier today evil was defeated again and the order to confiscate Children's Crusade and other LGBT-related books got revoked. The mayor said he was gonna try to appeal against that(aka bring back the censorship that got previously denied, then allowed, and now denied again), but that was like 7 hours ago and the event is about to end so afaik things went smoothly this last day and the final decision was against censorship.

  3. #14613
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Mystique was in House of X
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, another update. Earlier today evil was defeated again and the order to confiscate Children's Crusade and other LGBT-related books got revoked. The mayor said he was gonna try to appeal against that(aka bring back the censorship that got previously denied, then allowed, and now denied again), but that was like 7 hours ago and the event is about to end so afaik things went smoothly this last day and the final decision was against censorship.
    I'm glad they changed their minds on that. Hopefully this will keep that mayor from trying anything similarly stupid again...but he doesn't sound like the type to learn his lesson that easily.

  4. #14614
    Astonishing Member Silvermoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, another update. Earlier today evil was defeated again and the order to confiscate Children's Crusade and other LGBT-related books got revoked. The mayor said he was gonna try to appeal against that(aka bring back the censorship that got previously denied, then allowed, and now denied again), but that was like 7 hours ago and the event is about to end so afaik things went smoothly this last day and the final decision was against censorship.
    That’s wonderful to hear Wiccan, thanks for the update

  5. #14615
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    The Week In Gay:

    Black Cat #4 - I haven't actually read any this series yet; I'm considering getting the trade. Does anyone know if there has been any reference to Felicia's bisexuality? In this issue she is on a date with Johnny Storm.

    Guardians Of The Galaxy: Prodigal Sun - Moondragon and Phyla are featured in this (still waiting for my copy - my local shop didn't get theirs yet)

    Gwenpool Strikes Back #2 - Deadpool guest stars for her "search and seduce" mission in FF headquarters

    Loki #3

    Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #48 - in addition to appearances by supporting players Koi Boi and Nancy Whitehead, we also have Tony Stark running around in his underwear for several pages

    Did I miss anything?

  6. #14616
    Mighty Member Spider-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    You forgot mentioning that Gwenpool was confirmed as being bi.

  7. #14617
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    You forgot mentioning that Gwenpool was confirmed as being bi.
    In what title and issue confirms this -- I'd like to read it, thanks.

  8. #14618
    Mighty Member Spider-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Gwenpool Strikes back #2.

  9. #14619
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Just read said issue and it confirmed nothing of the sort... Maybe I missed it?

  10. #14620
    Mighty Member Spider-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,205

    Default


  11. #14621
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    595

    Default

    LOL! Thanks, but that's hardly confirmation.

  12. #14622
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    LOL! Thanks, but that's hardly confirmation.
    Not blatant, but still implied with the number of kisses she planted on Sue's cardboard cut out--and in the fact that when Deadpool suggests it, she doesn't deny it; she says the editors wouldn't allow her to disrupt the marriage. Given that writer Leah Williams also implied it in Twitter comments about the story when it was solicited, I think the intent here IS that Gwen is bi.

  13. #14623
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I'm glad they changed their minds on that. Hopefully this will keep that mayor from trying anything similarly stupid again...but he doesn't sound like the type to learn his lesson that easily.
    Kinda late to reply to this, but I only saw it now. No one changed their minds, unfortunately. The judge who sided with the mayor was a different person from the judge who went against him. Since the latter was a bigger authority from the Supreme Court, he ended up getting the last word on the matter. And yeah, people like the mayor and the first judge who ruled in his favor are hardly the kind of people to change their minds on this subject. All we can hope for is that people vote wisely to avoid people like them to rise to positions of power again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Not blatant, but still implied with the number of kisses she planted on Sue's cardboard cut out--and in the fact that when Deadpool suggests it, she doesn't deny it; she says the editors wouldn't allow her to disrupt the marriage. Given that writer Leah Williams also implied it in Twitter comments about the story when it was solicited, I think the intent here IS that Gwen is bi.
    Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that was the intent too. I just wish it was done in a different context. Having that ''confirmation'' through a Deadpool suggestion while they were planning to deliberately seduce people for personal gain and not genuine attraction is... sketchy.

  14. #14624
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Kinda late to reply to this, but I only saw it now. No one changed their minds, unfortunately. The judge who sided with the mayor was a different person from the judge who went against him. Since the latter was a bigger authority from the Supreme Court, he ended up getting the last word on the matter. And yeah, people like the mayor and the first judge who ruled in his favor are hardly the kind of people to change their minds on this subject. All we can hope for is that people vote wisely to avoid people like them to rise to positions of power again.
    Thanks for the clarification. And yeah, hopefully this highly-publicized incident will draw voters attention to what kind of person this mayor is and it will come back to haunt him in the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that was the intent too. I just wish it was done in a different context. Having that ''confirmation'' through a Deadpool suggestion while they were planning to deliberately seduce people for personal gain and not genuine attraction is... sketchy.
    She uses Deadpool as her inspiration. "Sketchy" comes with the territory.

  15. #14625
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. And yeah, hopefully this highly-publicized incident will draw voters attention to what kind of person this mayor is and it will come back to haunt him in the next election.
    I mean, they should have known. Crivella ran a campaign of being extremely religious, and his views on homosexuality and the lgbtq community were known, and he was elected anyway. I'm from another state, so frankly I don't know all the details of his campaign and the political climate at the time, but yeah, people knew who he was when he was elected.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •