View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 508 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 84084584985045055065075085095105115125185586081008 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 16973
    BANNED

i think it'll go like Gwen x Glory then Gwen x Mary Jane or Glory x Mary Jane then whichever couple stays together . i think it could be a good and entertaining love triangle if done right. i also considered Felicia to be one of Gwen's love interest as not only would it tell an interesting and genius telling of their double lives but Felicia's romance and sexual interest but since Felicia is not someone we'd expect her to be it's more like Gwen, Glory Grant, and Mary Jane Watson . also what do you think of Kate Bishop as Bisexual and Rogue as one as well ?
    Last edited by marvelguy25; 08-01-2016 at 06:17 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm more than okay with a bi rogue.

I am not okay with Kate being bi. I like her as the "token straight" of the YA, and tbh if they made her gay it would just be to ship her with MAC, and like. Nah.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I'm more than okay with a bi rogue.

I am not okay with Kate being bi. I like her as the "token straight" of the YA, and tbh if they made her gay it would just be to ship her with MAC, and like. Nah.
    as much as i don't like most of the established character's sexuality changed like Captain America, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Scott Summers, Charles Xavier. Bruce Banner, James Howlette, etc. i actually don't mind Kate being bi seeing as how they kinda built this up and honestly throughout their adventures Kate being bisexual would be actually intriguing especially with her and Miss America being a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    as much as i don't like most of the established character's sexuality changed like Captain America, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Scott Summers, Charles Xavier. Bruce Banner, James Howlette, etc. i actually don't mind Kate being bi seeing as how they kinda built this up and honestly throughout their adventures Kate being bisexual would be actually intriguing especially with her and Miss America being a thing.
    Basically you don't want any of the guys to be LGBT but you're always pushing for the girls. Hm...

Okay Wiccan fans don't freak out but by the end of New Avengers I'm pretty sure something bad happens to Billy here's why the New Avengers #17 Cover Art came out and in the picture Teddy looks super sad and angry and the only noticeable person of the main cast missing is Billy. Also an older Wiccan from another time is scheduled to appear in the new Doctor Strange series and he's going to be recurring so my theory is they pulled a Vision they got rid of the younger Billy and there bringing in a new Billy I could be completely wrong but the link for the picture is below look and decide for yourselves.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160725163830

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Basically you don't want any of the guys to be LGBT but you're always pushing for the girls. Hm...
    not really. if they made Jessica Drew gay or even She Hulk bi then they're pushing it. i also don't think it's a good idea to make The Scarlet Witch gay .
    Last edited by marvelguy25; 08-01-2016 at 06:35 PM.

not really. if they made Jessica Drew gay or even She Hulk bi then they're pushing it. i also don't think it's a good idea to make The Scarlet Witch gay .
    Jessica Drew would be among the easiest of characters to retcon into an LGBT character; in fact, they've done it before. Ultimate Jessica Drew was gay. They could easily use that and Secret Wars to explain the change, same with characters like Colossus. Wiccan has a good point though, all of the characters you're pushing to become some kind of queer are female. Certain characters that you listed it's honestly not hard to see coming out in some way or another - Logan is hundreds of years old, there's no way he hasn't experimented in the past, at least. Charles and Erik have had weird chemistry since day one and there are a lot of homosexual undertones to their relationship in the FC trilogy of films.

Again, there are certain characters who I wouldn't be happy if they decided to have come out, but I'd get over it if it's done well and I can see most Marvel characters being bisexual anyway.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don't see how Teddy is doing anything else than throwing something. And Wiccan is not the only one out of the cover. Hawkeye(well, for obvious reasons I guess) and Pod aren't there either.

BANNED

Jessica Drew would be among the easiest of characters to retcon into an LGBT character; in fact, they've done it before. Ultimate Jessica Drew was gay. They could easily use that and Secret Wars to explain the change, same with characters like Colossus. Wiccan has a good point though, all of the characters you're pushing to become some kind of queer are female. Certain characters that you listed it's honestly not hard to see coming out in some way or another - Logan is hundreds of years old, there's no way he hasn't experimented in the past, at least. Charles and Erik have had weird chemistry since day one and there are a lot of homosexual undertones to their relationship in the FC trilogy of films.

Again, there are certain characters who I wouldn't be happy if they decided to have come out, but I'd get over it if it's done well and I can see most Marvel characters being bisexual anyway.
    Colossus and Jessica were from a different universe. just because Logan is a hundred years old doesn't mean he has to be gay. and Charles and Erik have a close bond because they have become very great friends. though , while his view on charles isn't a homosexual one, Erik has shown more care for Charles than Charles has for Erik mostly because of how Erik went through throughout his life and with how close him and Charles are his view on him is alot more passionable like his other mutant brethren .
    Last edited by marvelguy25; 08-01-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Colossus and Jessica were from a different universe.
    A universe that was merged with Earth 616 to form Prime Earth.

just because Logan is a hundred years old doesn't mean he has to be gay.
    I didn't say gay, I said queer. Queer is an umbrella term for all different kinds of LGBT+ individuals, and again, it's honestly unlikely he hasn't experimented.

and Charles and Erik have a close bond because they have become very great friends. though , while his view on charles isn't a homosexual one, Erik has shown more care for Charles than Charles has for Erik mostly because of how Erik went through throughout his life and with how close him and Charles are his view on him is alot more passionable like his other mutant brotherian .
    I think you missed my point here, I wasn't asking for you to explain their relationship for me, I was mentioning that it's - frankly - ambiguous.

Well, Xavier and Erik was canon on one background panel of Secret Wars: Secret Love (And Prodigy and Speed, and America and Kate. C'mon Marvel.)

BANNED

A universe that was merged with Earth 616 to form Prime Earth.
    shame we don't have much characters from Ultimate in the 616 universe.

I didn't say gay, I said queer. Queer is an umbrella term for all different kinds of LGBT+ individuals, and again, it's honestly unlikely he hasn't experimented.
    with years of reading and understanding the character i highly doubt Logan would ever experiment on that.

I think you missed my point here, I wasn't asking for you to explain their relationship for me, I was mentioning that it's - frankly - ambiguous.
    and it's not what you're thinking.

BANNED

Well, Xavier and Erik was canon on one background panel of Secret Wars: Secret Love (And Prodigy and Speed, and America and Kate. C'mon Marvel.)
    did prodigy just kiss Speed 0_0? and Black Widow kissing Maria Hill ? also i also think Carol being bi would be an interesting idea considering how much the character has gone through over the years.
    Last edited by marvelguy25; 08-01-2016 at 07:03 PM.

did prodigy just kiss Speed 0_0? and Black Widow kissing Maria Hill ?
    Yep. But it's just a SW funny tie-in.

shame we don't have much characters from Ultimate in the 616 universe.
    But we do have Ultimate characters in 616. Maker, Miles, Ganke, Bombshell. It would absolutely not be a stretch for, say, Colossus to come out as gay because he merged with his 1610 self.

with years of reading and understanding the character i highly doubt Logan would ever experiment on that.
    With years of reading and understanding the character as well as the fact that statistics say that most people experiment, I'm willing to say that you're wrong. But we'll have to agree to disagree.

and it's not what you're thinking.
    Never did I once say that was how I, personally, interpreted their relationship. But the people that do interpret that way are just as valid as those that don't.

Yep. But it's just a SW funny tie-in.
    Yeah! I actually really liked this, I remember Kris Anka polling people on tumblr for ships they wanted to see. I think Cap/Bucky are in another panel?