Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
There are quite a few comic book characters who have either off-handedly mentioned same-sex shenanigans past (such as Noh-Varr), but never shown the slightest interest in actually pursuing one (or shown any attraction in their own gender) who feel kind of 'iffy' to me to claim as representing anything other than lazy writing. Similarly, just because Deadpool has worn a woman's clothing once or twice, I'd hardly call him a transvestite, any more than I'd call Hawkeye a naturist because he's been naked a time or two before.
With Noh-Varr specifically, wasn't his 'outing' through a comment about how he was on an exploration vessel and that that included exploring sexuality or something?
Now just because he explored his sexuality and had same-sex encounters (for all we know only the once), doesn't mean he actually liked it.
Personally, I don't consider his comment at the end of Young Avengers to be sufficient evidence of him being bisexual.
The guy had three people in the past relationships support group thingy where all others only had one and all three were female.