View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1020 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 205209209701010101610171018101910201021102210231024103010701120 ... LastLast
Results 15,286 to 15,300 of 16971

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes given that it centers on Teddy, there is a good chance Billy will APPEAR -- be it flashback or montage or mention or maaaaybe some lines -- but the focus is definitely TEDDY. And. I. Can. Not. Wait.
    I need it. NOW.

AAAAAAAND... HAPPY PRIDE MY GUYS, GALS, AND NONBINARY PALS!

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Empyre Avengers #0 - Hulkling only has a tiny, one-panel cameo in this particular issue, but it is the first chapter of the big event.

Iron Man 2020 #4 of 6 - Machinesmith continues to appear as a key member of the Robot Resistance.

Thor #5 - Loki has a brief appearance.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

The only new comics from Marvel this past week were digital releases - and unfortunately not a lot going on for the LGBT front.

Ravencroft #5 of 5 - D-Man is part of the supporting cast.

Marvel's ramping up to a closer-to-normal rate of releases in July, and the EMPYRE event is just around the corner, so we should see some improvement in these weekly lists soon!

hey friends i am wondering: has loki ever kissed a boy while loki was a boy in the comics?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demiurgos View Post
    hey friends i am wondering: has loki ever kissed a boy while loki was a boy in the comics?
    I don't remember that ever happening. The closest thing I can think of was when he tried to make a move on Prodigy during Gillen's Young Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't remember that ever happening. The closest thing I can think of was when he tried to make a move on Prodigy during Gillen's Young Avengers.
    The whole 'supporting' cast seemed to be groping for a storyline during that run
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Yeah, that's all I can come up with too. I'm sure Loki has had some man-on-man kisses (and more) during his life, but none of them have been on-panel as of yet.

thank you! i didn't think so but wanted to check.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

It was a very light week this past week!

Strange Academy #2 - Nico has a cameo. I'd guess that at least one of the students will be outed as LGBT at some point, but nothing known yet.

That's it for this week, as far as I can tell.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/1281767214107025408

Emperor Hulkling will really be a cultural reset, huh? The gays will never be the same.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/1281767214107025408

Emperor Hulkling will really be a cultural reset, huh? The gays will never be the same.
    Thanks for sharing. The original poster may be right about Wiccan never having a shirtless scene; I can't recall any. Teddy has a couple of times though. Heck, we've seen him in his tighty-whiteys once.

gays keep winning!!

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Empyre #1 - the big event has finally officially begun, with Hulkling in a central role.

Guardians Of The Galaxy #4 - the two teams of Guardians face-to-face, so both versions of Moondragons, along with Phyla, Marvel Boy and Hercules. Also our mysterious new Guardian, Prince Of Power. No idea on his orientation yet, but he's big on posing his shirtless, muscular physique around and showing off his glutes; "and I have sworn an oath to display said glutes--wherever villainy lurks!"

Immortal Hulk #35 - Dr. McGowan appears as part of the supporting cast

Strikeforce #8 - Angela gets some spotlight in this issue and we sort-of get a Sera cameo. Wiccan and Hellstorm are also part of the cast and Deadpool has a brief appearance too.

I think that's everything for this week--and it is a significant step up from most recent weeks. As always, if I did miss anything please add it to the list!

Hello everyone! I've followed this thread for years and I'm basically de-lurking just to say that Emperor Hulkling #1 is possibly the gayest comic Marvel has ever published. It's so wonderful. I've already read it twice. Anthony Oliveira seriously needs an ongoing Wiccan/Hulkling comic right NOW! Anyway, love you all. Go buy this! Go read this! I promise you will love it. Byyyyyeeee!!!!!!!! (quoting an actual line from the issue)

I could be wrong but I think this is also the issue that confirmed Speed was LGBTQ+ and that he’s in a relationship with Prodigy.