View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1103 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 1036031003105310931099110011011102110311041105110611071113 ... LastLast
Results 16,531 to 16,545 of 16974
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I maintain that Web Weaver being his own person is infinitely more interesting than just making him Gay Peter Parker. Especially since, in theory, Peters personality would be basically the same, and if not and the writer decided to change it why not make them their own character anyways.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Death To The Mutants #2 of 3

Immortal X-Men #6 - this issue is a Sebastian Shaw spotlight, but the various LGBT Quiet Council members also appear. A.X.E. tie-in.

Marauders #6 - A.X.E. tie-in, and a nice character insight issue that does a new spin on the team-in-therapy issue of Peter David's classic X-FACTOR run.

New Fantastic Four #4 - Marlo Chandler has a cameo here -- but its only for a couple of panels; she's unconscious; and it is before she realized she is bisexual, so just in terms of LGBT representation it isn't much.

New Mutants #29 - Daken guest stars searching for Honey Badger (yes, I know she's changed names to Scout, but I prefer Honey Badger :P )

Wolverine #24 - Solem is back

Marvel's Voices Infinity Comic #15 - America Chavez's arc guest starring Loki continues

X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #51 - the Hellfire Gala are with the losers of the fan-election (including Bling!) continues.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Judgement Day #4 - Starfox gets a fair bit of spotlight in this issue.

Captain Marvel #41 - Satana has another cameo appearance as Carol's trial by the mystic tribunal concludes.

Edge Of Spider-Verse #3 of 5 - this issue introduces Night-Spider, an alternate reality version of Felicia Hardy. Not sure if this one is bisexual like Black Cat or not.

Midnight Suns #1 of 5 - Zoe Laveau and Nico Minoru are both part of the cast.

Spider-Punk #5 of 5 - Captain Anarchy is in the issue

Marvel's Voices Infinity Comic #16 - America Chavez's arc with Loki continues

X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #52 - various LGBT characters appear in this arc set on the night of the Hellfire Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Judgement Day #4 - Starfox gets a fair bit of spotlight in this issue.

Captain Marvel #41 - Satana has another cameo appearance as Carol's trial by the mystic tribunal concludes.

Edge Of Spider-Verse #3 of 5 - this issue introduces Night-Spider, an alternate reality version of Felicia Hardy. Not sure if this one is bisexual like Black Cat or not.

Midnight Suns #1 of 5 - Zoe Laveau and Nico Minoru are both part of the cast.

Spider-Punk #5 of 5 - Captain Anarchy is in the issue

Marvel's Voices Infinity Comic #16 - America Chavez's arc with Loki continues

X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #52 - various LGBT characters appear in this arc set on the night of the Hellfire Gala.
    Well, if you want to speculate...she's gal pals with that universes' Jean DeWolfe who in 616 had a crush on her version of Spider-Man and you know what they say about gals just being pals .

I want more Cullen Bloodstone. After the Elsa one-shot, has he been around?

Quote Originally Posted by postfutureshock View Post
    I want more Cullen Bloodstone. After the Elsa one-shot, has he been around?
    He was in Excalibur a while back, but they changed him so much he was unrecognisable.
    He was a pompous aristocrat who had clearly aged several years and spent the issue being evil and hitting on Rictor. I hated it.
    Last edited by Magnito; 09-19-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    He was in Excalibur a while back, but they changed him so much he was unrecognisable.
    He was a pompous aristocrat who had clearly aged several years and spent the issue being evil and hitting on Rictor. I hated it.
    That was prior to the Elsa one-shot postfutureshock was referring to, just FYI.

No, he has not turned up since the DEATH OF DR. STRANGE: BLOODSTONE one-shot as of yet. Elsa has a story coming up in the CRYPT OF SHADOWS one-shot next month; maybe Cullen will turn up in that--but I am not counting on it.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Judgement Day #5

Edge Of Spider-Verse #4 of 5 - Sun-Spider was one of the characters featured in this issue.

Fantastic Four #47 - A.X.E. tie-in. We briefly meet a lesbian Baxter Building employee before Exterminatrix launches her attack.

Iron Cat #4 of 5 - Black Cat and Iron Man's battle with their evil ex-girlfriends continues.

Jane Foster & The Mighty Thor #4 of 5 - Runa the Valkyrie is a part of the story.

Legion Of X #5 - Pixie is part of the cast

New Mutants #30 - Vita Ayala's final issue as writer is also a bonus sized anniversary issue. Several LGBT characters appear in this, and one of the stories is a Karma spotlight.

X-Men Unlimited: X-Men Green #2 - Jumbo Carnation has a cameo appearance. This issue is several issues of the X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic merged into a physical issue.

Astonishing Member

Looks good so far! That male variant of Silk is a pleasant surprise!

I think I've seen speculation that Web-Weaver is a gender-flipped version of Mary Jane Watson.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Looks good so far! That male variant of Silk is a pleasant surprise!
    Yeah, I also really like male Silk.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Avengers #1 - this one-shot focuses on Iron Man, but Ajak and Makkari both appear.

Damage Control #2 of 5 - Wasp II (Nadia Van Dyne) has a brief appearance

Defenders: Beyond #3 of 5 - Loki and America Chavez are part of the team. Tigra is the p.o.v. character for this issue.

Genis-Vell: Captain Marvel #3 of 5 - Phyla, Jazinda and Marlo are all involved either in the present day story or the flashback story (or both, in Marlo's case).

Marvel's Voices: Comunidades #1 (2022) - America Chavez has one of the stories in this, and the final 'story' is a double page splash of various Latinx heroes celebrating together and Rictor can be seen among them.

Thor #27 - Loki appears

Thunderbolts #2 - America Chavez is on the team

X-Men #15 - Iceman is on the roster

X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #54 - the Hellfire Gala arc with Bling! and the other non-winners of the election continues.

Missed one....

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #42 - final issue of Saladin Ahmed's run. Non-binary character Kenneth Kingston has a cameo.
    Last edited by Dermie; 10-02-2022 at 10:56 PM. Reason: missed one

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think I've seen speculation that Web-Weaver is a gender-flipped version of Mary Jane Watson.
    Dan Slott says that Web- Weaver's name is Cooper Coen so maybe not a variant of MJ after all.
    http://https://twitter.com/DanSlott/...07501931290626

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Dan Slott says that Web- Weaver's name is Cooper Coen so maybe not a variant of MJ after all.
    http://https://twitter.com/DanSlott/...07501931290626
    Feels like he would be related to Carlie Cooper...