View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 507 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 74074574975035045055065075085095105115175576071007 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 16973

The next time I see this thread drop to the second page of the boards, I will fight you, Lucena.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    The next time I see this thread drop to the second page of the boards, I will fight you, Lucena.
    ?
    I don't understand.
    Everything Lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    ?
    I don't understand.
    I don't understand either. I was just being fictitious.

Is there anything new in the LGBT comic world? I find it tiresome that we are constantly waiting for something to happen, when it should already just be, ya know, happening.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Gillen's been teasing his new Marvel book.

1) Someone he's written before
    2) Not a new YA/team book

So, a solo for someone he's written before......could this be Ms America? A Wiccan Solo? Something from the X books? A new Loki book?

Too many possibilities to get that excited yet, but still, I'm getting excited!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post

So, a solo for someone he's written before......could this be Ms America? A Wiccan Solo? Something from the X books? A new Loki book?

I would love a Loki book that actually explore his sexuality. We always talk about Iceman here, but Loki is the actual more famous and popular LGBT character. People, specially Marvel, just need to be reminded of that.

Fantastic Member

I posted this on the Loki thread, but it's topical (re: Gillen's new series).

Quote Originally Posted by Riimi View Post
    While I'd love for it to be a Loki series, if it is Mac I'll probably at least check out the first few issues. I was honestly a bit surprised they didn't announce a solo for her during SDCC. I remembered she was on the "Divided We Stand" poster and just took a look, and from what I remember, everybody else on there has a solo series in the works (with the exception of Quake, whom I honestly don't remember either way). Basically, I'm pretty sure she's getting a solo. It's just a matter of who 's writing it, and Gillen is a fairly obvious choice. One of the Q&A's also was talking about the characters shown on the poster, and Axel said that they thought some of those lesser knowns (specifically mentioning MAC) had the potential to be the next breakouts like Ms. Marvel etc., if given the right author. If she already had a series announced (sans Gillen), I'd be in 100% agreement, however. Not that they couldn't get someone other than Gillen--I just don't see what the holdup with that would be.

Gillen does seem to hold a soft spot for Loki still, though. That can count a lot. It's just that if I were bettings money, I'd go with MAC.
    As I said, I would prefer a Loki series (on account of: he's my fave). And Gillen probably would incorporate Loki's sexuality (since Gillen's the one who...I'll say "brought to light" Loki's sexuality in the first place, because Loki imo should have always been bi/pan). Maybe he can write a Loki book, and someone else can write a MAC book (*cringes at bad pun, decides to keep it anyways*) and then we can all be happy. HAPPY, I SAY!

I'd love a Loki or Angela book from Gillen. Or maybe a Scott Summers and/or Emma Frost-focused X-Book.

Cinderella

BANNED

What do you think of Spider-Gwen being gay or Bisexual ?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Looks like I was probably right on the money about him writing a MAC solo to me, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    I could see most characters as being bi but I don't think Marvel is ambitious enough to go this route.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spider-Gwen vs Mary Jane of her reality, please

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Looks like I was probably right on the money about him writing a MAC solo to me, tbh.

I could see most characters as being bi but I don't think Marvel is ambitious enough to go this route.
    well this is a new spider character and not only that a counterpart of his former girlfriend / love who is also very close friends to Mary Jane and i thought that since this is a Gwen from a new universe she could have a romantic relationship with Glory Grant, Mary Jane Watson, and whoever like Felicia Hardy making it true to the Mythos. it's not so much fanservice but something compelling and also interesting on this new spider universe reflecting the spider-man mythos.

well this is a new spider character and not only that a counterpart of his former girlfriend / love who is also very close friends to Mary Jane and i thought that since this is a Gwen from a new universe she could have a romantic relationship with Glory Grant, Mary Jane Watson, and whoever like Felicia Hardy making it true to the Mythos. it's not so much fanservice but something compelling and also interesting on this new spider universe reflecting the spider-man mythos.
    It's more because this is Gwen Stacy that I don't think they'll do it, especially since this is the closest thing to Gwen that we've had for a long, long time even if she doesn't act like her as much as I'd prefer. Not only that, but they're already shipteasing her with Miles Morales, which is... weird.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It's more because this is Gwen Stacy that I don't think they'll do it, especially since this is the closest thing to Gwen that we've had for a long, long time even if she doesn't act like her as much as I'd prefer. Not only that, but they're already shipteasing her with Miles Morales, which is... weird.
    yeah i really don't want her with Miles considering that he's actually stealing things from Peter enough already. also the guy is alittle too young for her as well . i'd rather her with Glory Grant as they seem to be very close .

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Spider-Gwen vs Mary Jane of her reality, please

I'd go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

I'd go for it!
    I forgot all about this panel from A-Force! I did love this bit.