View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1099 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891095109610971098109911001101110211031109 ... LastLast
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 16973
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The HarryStylesfication of Starfox has begun, and I, for one, am super glad about it. I hope this means writers will be more likely to lean into his queerness.

I am definitely in favour of Marvel further acknowledging and exploring Starfox's pansexuality. I'm not sure about the redesign on that cover though. The Harry Styles portrayal of Eros in the ETERNALS movie looked a lot closer to his classic comic look than this. Starfox is also on the cover of one of the issues of the main JUDGEMENT DAY miniseries and he has his classic look there. So the new look on this cover might be a temporary thing for his solo one-shot? We'll see.

In any case, yeah, this cover definitely seems to be leaning into a more openly queer take on Starfox, which I am pleased to see.

Not liking Starfox in that art. He looks like a middle-aged businesswoman who tries to portray herself as this unflappable boss bitch, but fears aging and secretly practices unethical means in order to try and maintain her youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Yeah, I don't really see Harry Styles in that. If anything it looks like they're trying to depict a more gender-fluid Starfox. Isn't that lipstick?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I meant HarryStylesfication as in, Harry's own style in real life seems to be influencing his new look. Starfox was always more of a goofy cosmic looking character, but now he genuinely looks like he could be a queer pop star. I don't think that's a coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I meant HarryStylesfication as in, Harry's own style in real life seems to be influencing his new look. Starfox was always more of a goofy cosmic looking character, but now he genuinely looks like he could be a queer pop star. I don't think that's a coincidence

Okay, I can definitely see that.

Which makes it funny that he looked more classic in the MCU .

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Eve Of Judgement - one-shot prelude to the A.X.E. crossover event, with appearances by Makkari and Sprite

Captain Marvel #39 - Satana has a non-speaking cameo as a member of the tribunal for the trial of Carol Danvers for crimes against magic. Perhaps she'll get some dialogue in a later chapter of the arc.

Fantastic Four #45 - Hulkling and Wiccan have cameos here as part of the army of cosmic heroes assembled by Johnny Storm

Immortal X-Men #4 - Emma Frost spotlight issue, but the rest of the Quiet Council with its various LGBT members appear

Marauders #4 - Tempo plays a key role in this issue

Spider-Punk #3 - Captain Anarchy is part of the supporting cast

Wolverine #23 - Deadpool continues to guest star

X-Men: Hellfire Gala #1 - various LGBT characters have cameos in this one-shot, but Iceman is the most prominent spoilers:
    as he joins the new X-Men roster
    end of spoilers

As always, if I missed any please chime in!

Hi

Does Starfox gets his own title, or is it a one-shot with him, and when is it released ?

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Lane View Post
    Hi

Does Starfox gets his own title, or is it a one-shot with him, and when is it released ?
    One-shot tie-in to the A.X.E. crossover event: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...-october-2022/
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    One-shot tie-in to the A.X.E. crossover event: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...-october-2022/
    Thank you!

Betsy and Rachel in today's Knights of X:

Congrats to the queer Rach and Betsy fans. To say ya'll, especially the Rachel fans, have been rooting for this for a looooong time is an understatement, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Betsy and Rachel in today's Knights of X:
    That's a nice kiss.

You could say Betsy's drawn to her, like a moth to a flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

A.X.E. Judgement Day #1 - the big summer crossover event officially kicks off here. There are a few LGBT+ characters appearing in this, including one of Gillen's new additions to the Eternals, Jack Of Knives, who appears to be non-binary.

Defenders: Beyond #1 - Al Ewing's sequel to last year's DEFENDERS miniseries begins, with Loki and America Chavez included on the new roster.

Knights Of X #4 - a same-sex romance that has been teased for a while in this book (and the EXCALIBUR run that preceeded it) finally becomes official here.

The Marvels #12 - series finale, unfortunately. Black Cat doesn't get much to do in this issue, but she's still there.

X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #44 - Kate Pryde and a new squad of Marauders appear in this issue, which includes Brutha Nature (established to be trans by Vita Ayala on Twitter - I don't think that has been confirmed in-story as of yet though).

Love Unlimited Infinity Comic #7 - this week starts Viv Vision's arc.

As always, if I have missed anything please let us know!

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Nearly time for a new Fantastic Four writer.

Maybe this one will give us gay Franklin. His once and future wife is getting some lesbian action, so it's only fair.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God