View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 1021 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 215219219711011101710181019102010211022102310241025103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 16966

O.o

So it's strongly implied that spoilers:
    Prodigy and Tommy make out regularly. I wonder how Billy feels about that? xD Looks like there really wasn't anyone straight on Kieron Gillen's YA run lol
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    O.o

So it's strongly implied that spoilers:
    Prodigy and Tommy make out regularly. I wonder how Billy feels about that? xD Looks like there really wasn't anyone straight on Kieron Gillen's YA run lol
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Exactly!! I don’t by that Kate is fully straight either. At least when it comes to America.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-22-2020 at 09:55 AM.

I need Krystal M'Kraan and/or Shade/Darkveil to appear regularly... somewhere. Pls Marvel gods

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I need Krystal M'Kraan and/or Shade/Darkveil to appear regularly... somewhere. Pls Marvel gods
    Yes! I want them both leading competing houses in a mutant drag ball. Or competing against each other on Drag Race Krakoa! (With Iceman as a guest judge of course.)

Extraordinary Member

Not that it matters, but it’s interesting that all of Vision and Wanda’s children are queer: Billy, Tommy and Viv.

Note: Viv’s mother’s brain patterns are based off of Wanda. Viv’s brother Vin died too young before he discovered his sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaris View Post
    Yes! I want them both leading competing houses in a mutant drag ball. Or competing against each other on Drag Race Krakoa! (With Iceman as a guest judge of course.)
    Darkveil . . . In the reading challenge, you snapped your fan and tossed your fellow queens into the Darkforce Dimension! But tonight on the mainstage, your powers . . . flatlined. Genosha you betta don't! Can Brooklyn's finest do more than throw Shade? I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Krystal M'Kraan . . . You may be the fashion nexus of this season, but your cracks are showing . . . and after a long night of hooking, you looked like you'd been gutted by Sabretooth and set on fire by Pyro . . . But you didn't die. You crystallized! And now you're a glamazon b*tch, ready for the runway! Shi'ar better werk! Your inner Phoenix has risen! You're safe. You may join the other Omega-levels in the White Hot Room.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I could be wrong but I think this is also the issue that confirmed Speed was LGBTQ+ and that he’s in a relationship with Prodigy.
    spoilers:
    Teddy straight up said they make out, so yeah... sounds like a confirmation. I'm not sure what exactly their relationship status is, though. The issue didn't make it very clear.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Same. I really want the gay bar to be a recurring set for future Young Avengers stories. Like, whenever they go out to celebrate or something, they go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaris View Post
    Do we even know if Krystal is a mutant, though? It's clear her and her friend like to present X-Men themed shows, but we know basically nothing about who they are under the costumes. It would be nice for that to be explored in future stories.

Wonder what this means for X-Factor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Means Prodigy probably won’t get involved with one of his teammates.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Emperor Hulkling was so good. My only nitpick was that the art was inconsistent.

spoilers:
    I didn't get the impression that Tommy and David are exclusive or even seriously dating, more like friends who occasionally make out with each other.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Emperor Hulkling was so good. My only nitpick was that the art was inconsistent.

spoilers:
    I didn't get the impression that Tommy and David are exclusive or even seriously dating, more like friends who occasionally make out with each other.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah it could be like a friends with benefits situation at best/if anything, but calling it a serious relationship is probably pushing it
    Last edited by nandes; 07-22-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I went to Leah's Twitter to see what she was saying about it, and she said that she was a consultant on Emperor Hulkling and gave her approval on how David was going to be used. Now if she's gonna develop this relationship? That's a whole other story. People were flooding her with questions about it, and she simply said she didn't want to answer that because she didn't want to spoil the book. What I get from this is that either a) Thinkfast will be a thing in X-Factor and she doesn't want to reveal Tommy's role in the book OR b) Thinkfast won't be a thing in X-Factor and David might have another love interest, which she doesn't want to reveal right now.

What is making me think it might be option b) is the fact that Anthony said a while back on a podcast that he wrote Emperor Hulkling as a send-off to David before he goes back to the X-Men books. I interpreted this as ''David may not be interacting with these characters anytime soon, so here's a parting gift'', but I guess I could be wrong and the send-off actually refers to both David and Tommy going into X-Factor, but we haven't seen any evidence that Tommy will be included at all so far. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

If anything I imagine David hooking up with the one of the sons of The Pretender Wanda Maximoff is likely to be a source of tension within the team, especially if Wanda's recent attempt to help the mutant race in X-men Empyre has left general sentiment around her at all time low and resparked old wounds.

Though it'd be equally amusing to see David on the receiving end of being tempted away from home, likely by Daken.

It be intresting to see how it'd parallel his attempt with Billy and Teddy, who much more established and devoted to each other vs him and Tommy who are clearly still in the early phases of their relationship and not as stable.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    If anything I imagine David hooking up with the one of the sons of The Pretender Wanda Maximoff is likely to be a source of tension within the team, especially if Wanda's recent attempt to help the mutant race in X-men Empyre has left general sentiment around her at all time low and resparked old wounds.
    It would certainly make for some interesting drama.

Quote Originally Posted by walk View Post
    Though it'd be equally amusing to see David on the receiving end of being tempted away from home, likely by Daken.

It be intresting to see how it'd parallel his attempt with Billy and Teddy, who much more established and devoted to each other vs him and Tommy who are clearly still in the early phases of their relationship and not as stable.
    Oh, I doubt Tommy/David will ever, ever be like Billy/Teddy, and I don't say this just because of my bias towards Wickling as a couple, but simply because I don't think any YA couple can reach the status Billy and Teddy did. It's much easier for a couple to make it when they are written to be together ever since their very creation and remain together ever since. They are the Reed/Sue of the group, so they're going to be a solid couple. The YA just don't have that with any other couple, and Thinkfast specifically will always be haunted by the fact that they are characters from different franchises, so much like Storm/Black Panther, it's very likely that editorial interference will be their downfall, unless they hit the jackpot and become the new Jessica Jones/Luke Cage, but that's the exception, not the rule.