View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1049 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 49549949999103910451046104710481049105010511052105310591099 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,735 of 16972
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The honorable mentions. XD Queercoded/fanoned/hinted/WOG'd, but never confirmed.

Though Rachel over in X-Factor right now just needs the teeeeeniest push for the subtext to become just text.
    Magik seems to be right on the precipice too -- a few issues before "X Of Swords" started she had a scene where she was asking both male and female opponents if they'd rather make out than fight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The honorable mentions. XD Queercoded/fanoned/hinted/WOG'd, but never confirmed.

I may be wrong, but didn’t there used to be a separate thread for that at one point?

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

The current rumour now is that Riri is going to be bisexual in the Ironheart Disney+ series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    The current rumour now is that Riri is going to be bisexual in the Ironheart Disney+ series.
    Cool. But where’s the source for this?

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Cool. But where’s the source for this?
    Here it is. https://twitter.com/nacaomarvell/sta...012803584?s=21

Apparently the rumour originates from DanielRPK so it might be true, but take it with a grain of salt. Like I said; it's a rumour. Not confirmed yet.

I also don't know much about Riri from the comics but I've read that it's been at least implied that she's bi.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I'm really not sure if I buy everything DanielRPK says these days. He was reliable once upon a time, but I feel like he became pretty much a ''gossip'' scooper, much like Grace Randolph. There's just so many rumors he's been sharing that feels like throwing everything at a wall hoping that something sticks. He's even reporting about actors being ''divas'' on set now, which, like I said, feels like just straight up gossip.

As for Riri, she got kissed by Viv once, but turned her down. Nothing was explored further. They could take the Thinkfast route with her and confirm she does like Viv later on, but they could also completely ignore that and just say she's straight.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-09-2021 at 06:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm really not sure if I buy everything DanielRPK says these days. He was reliable once upon a time, but I feel like he became pretty much a ''gossip'' scooper, much like Grace Randolph. There's just so many rumors he's been sharing that feels like throwing everything at a wall hoping that something sticks. He's even reporting about actors being ''divas'' on set now, which, like I said, feels like just straight up gossip.

As for Riri, she got kissed by Viv once, but turned her down. Nothing was explored further. They could take the Thinkfast route with her and confirm she does like Viv later on, but they could also completely ignore that and just say she's straight.
    Not just Thinkfast, didn’t it happen with Nico/Karolina in Runaways as well.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man, this name is horrible. At least I figured out which characters you were talking about.
    "Cable was right!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Man, this name is horrible. At least I figured out which characters you were talking about.
    It is, but whatchagonnado? Prodigy + Speed = Preed or Spodigy and David + Tommy = Davy, Dammy or Tovid, so 'Thinkfast' feels like a 'least worst' situation.

Eve Ewing has also kind of given Riri a male love interest? It hasn't really progressed much though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eve Ewing has also kind of given Riri a male love interest? It hasn't really progressed much though.
    Do you mean Xavier?

He was either that, or her Ganke/Nakia.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Not just Thinkfast, didn’t it happen with Nico/Karolina in Runaways as well.
    True. Karolina/Nico and Speed/Prodigy are quite different situations though. "ThinkFast" sort of just erupted on its own out of a single incident that got a lot of positive reaction. The next time the two of them appeared on-panel together, things had already progressed between them off-panel.

With Nico and Karolina, it was a MUCH longer progress for Nico to come out, and there years of occasional hints and teases at Nico maybe, possibly being interested in Karolina before the latest volume finally made it official.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

While not familiar with the character, I thought I'd drop by and mention that Avril Kincaid will be joining Al Ewing's increasingly very queer GOTG lineup!

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    While not familiar with the character, I thought I'd drop by and mention that Avril Kincaid will be joining Al Ewing's increasingly very queer GOTG lineup!

I better get a B & T Double date with Hercules and Noh!

Extraordinary Member

It won’t happen but just think if Jazinda was revealed to be on the team too.