View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 105 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 16966
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I don't have an iPod. But I do have "One" by Aimee Mann on my computer. It's a great song.
    Agreed, I've been playing it on a loop since I saw it mentioned on the quiz and wanted to check it out, lol.

All the other choices can go to hell.

But... Donnie Darko Soundtrack...

Lol. ^_^
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

I wanna take the quiz, but if I don't get Wiccan I fear I'll punch my roommate in rage

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Marvel Heroes!
    https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...an-spoilers/p1

As per a post by TheDink (one of the official artists for the game).
    Wait, WHAT? Is this a game, cartoon???

Quote Originally Posted by MegaJay View Post
    Plus I don't think Aaron created any LGBT characters and Bendis has two under his belt that I can think of (Hand and Benjamin).
    I can't think of any LGBT characters Aaron created. Bendis is a good writer for LGBT characters; not only creating but he also added Daken to Dark Avengers (which certainly is why we had Dark Wolverine, which lead him to being the first EVER LGBT character to get a second solo series). He also teased that Emma might be trans. Mwwhahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    But wasn't Billy also Sorcerer Supreme in this alt future? If so, that's something at least.
    LOVED that touch. His adapted "Cloak" (as in Cloak&Dagger) cloak was uber cool!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Has anyone ever done this quiz before? I found it a while ago and the first time I did it I got; you are Graymalkin, but the second time I got Rictor, I think Graymalkin is more accurate for me. Oh and sorry girls, this quiz is only about guys.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...r-are-you-test

All of the possible results are; Northstar, Daken, Anole, Graymalkin, Rictor, Shatterstar, Hulkling, and Wiccan.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Personality: quippy, centered, loveable

The heart of the Young Avengers, Billy Kaplan is a self-indentified superpowered fanboy. It is believed that he is the reincarnated son of the Scarlet Witch (from whom he would’ve received his magic based mutant powers). He tends to worry about things (especially details) and can be particularly stubborn when he is irritated or believes in. Being a victim of bullying growing up, he can be shy and introverted with people he doesn't know, but has a witty and affectionate side that he shows to those close to him. His wit does, however, have a dry edge to it that he generally uses when offended or annoyed. His insecurity stems from having come to terms with his powers and sexuality within the last few years. While he is practical, careful, and sincere, Billy can also be influenced to cause a little bit of mischeif, especially in the company of his twin brother, Tommy Shepherd, or his boyfriend, Teddy Altman.

SPECIES: Mutant

POWERS: Magic, lightning, teleportation

RATING: Awesome

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Hi again, I'm glad you got Wiccan on the quiz Kieran.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Attachment 13163

You are SHATTERSTAR! (Gaveedra-Seven)

Personality: open, spontaneous, flirty

Shatterstar comes from the planet Mojoworld which is ruled by the alien tyrant Mojo V. There, Shatterstar was created to be a slave; he claims to have had no parents, only a "gestation chamber." He was genetically engineered to have enhanced physical capabilities so he could serve as an arena gladiator. Joining the Cadre Alliance to overthrow Mojo, he is sent to Earth to recruit the X-Men’s help. He fights alongside X-Force and the New Mutants. He begins a close friendship with New Mutant Rictor and accompanies him to Mexico to try and end Rictor’s family’s arm-dealing business. They reunite sometime later, after Rictor has lost his powers during the Decimation and has joined X-Factor. Possessed by Cortex, Shatterstar attacks Rictor. Once he is released from Cortex’s thrall, Shatterstar is immediately happy to see Rictor and they kiss passionately. Rictor and Shatterstar face some relationship problems because Shatterstar — who now feels romantic and sexual potential within him for the first time — wants to explore this whole new sexual world, desiring an open relationship. Rictor, more fully committed to maintaining theirs as a monogamous relationship, feels hurt by Shatterstar's need for sexual exploration. Things are complicated further when Rahne walks in on the two of them in a sexual act, with Shatterstar inviting her to "join them".

SPECIES: Bio-engineered mutant

POWERS: Enhanced speed/strength

RATING: That Guy

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Broody Distribution

You scored 0% on Broody, higher than 21% of your peers.

Teen Distribution

You scored 0% on Teen, higher than 27% of your peers.

Awesome Distribution

You scored 13% on Awesome, higher than 27% of your peers.

A-List Distribution

You scored 0% on A-List, higher than 34% of your peers.

Bad-Ass Distribution

You scored 15% on Bad-Ass, higher than 64% of your peers.

Hunky Distribution

You scored 15% on Hunky, higher than 46% of your peers.

That-Guy Distribution

You scored 36% on That-Guy, higher than 93% of your peers.

Angsty Distribution

You scored 8% on Angsty, higher than 19% of your peers.
    Last edited by a moment closer; 11-16-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

Haha! Fun quiz!

I got Wiccan as well :
    Personality: quippy, centered, loveable hmmm!

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

Broody Distribution
    You scored 0% on Broody, higher than 21% of your peers.
    Teen Distribution
    You scored 10% on Teen, higher than 27% of your peers.
    Awesome Distribution
    You scored 53% on Awesome, higher than 87% of your peers.
    A-List Distribution
    You scored 13% on A-List, higher than 76% of your peers.
    Bad-Ass Distribution
    You scored 0% on Bad-Ass, higher than 25% of your peers.
    Hunky Distribution
    You scored 8% on Hunky, higher than 18% of your peers.
    That-Guy Distribution
    You scored 0% on That-Guy, higher than 22% of your peers.
    Angsty Distribution
    You scored 23% on Angsty, higher than 71% of your peers.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

You are DAKEN! (Daken Akihiro)
    Personality: dark, unapologetic, opportunistic

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, he holds a grudge against his father. Daken has no moral code about killing innocent lives. He will use people for 'certain' things, and will eventually kill them. To that end, he often uses his pheromones to even entice and arose or confuse men and women. It is unknown whether he is bisexual or simply using these situations to his advantage. Daken is extremely lacking in any true feeling whatsoever. This includes taking lives. Emmy Doolin asks him if he ever gets tired of killing, to which he responds "No". To get tired of something...You have to be invested first. You have to care, just a little. And I don't." Through his harsh upbringing, Daken has developed a need for control. The lengths he will go to achieve even a sliver of it is remarkable. It has been shown he has a sheer hatred for being used in a similar manner to the way he uses everyone else around him.

SPECIES: Mutant

POWERS: Claws, healing factor, pheromone control

RATING: Bad Ass

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

Broody Distribution
    You scored 17% on Broody, higher than 56% of your peers.
    Teen Distribution
    You scored 10% on Teen, higher than 27% of your peers.
    Awesome Distribution
    You scored 7% on Awesome, higher than 8% of your peers.
    A-List Distribution
    You scored 0% on A-List, higher than 34% of your peers.
    Bad-Ass Distribution
    You scored 31% on Bad-Ass, higher than 93% of your peers.
    Hunky Distribution
    You scored 31% on Hunky, higher than 81% of your peers.
    That-Guy Distribution
    You scored 0% on That-Guy, higher than 22% of your peers.
    Angsty Distribution
    You scored 0% on Angsty, higher than 19% of your peers.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Wait, WHAT? Is this a game, cartoon???
    It's a game! My favorite MMORPG right now. It plays like Diablo II with superheroes.

https://marvelheroes.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

RATING: Awesome
    Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Attachment 13163

RATING: That Guy
    Very cool, man!

Fun quiz.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlad View Post
    Haha! Fun quiz!

I got Wiccan as well :
    Wiccans unite! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    You are DAKEN! (Daken Akihiro)

RATING: Bad Ass
    Ooo, we got a real bad ass here, folks!

;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

It's pretty stupid how long it's taking. I'm sure there will be LGBT representation in the MCU eventually. The problem is that "eventually" is a pretty shitty timeframe.
    It's taken them a decade and 3 phases to make a movies about a black guy and a woman. And that's after they made movies about Ant-Man and the talking raccoon. I'm not holding my breath.

I do think there's a chance we could see Moondragon and possibly Quasar in the Guardians sequel though since the director said he wants to explore Drax's backstory. Come to think of it they probably have the best chance of making it to the big screen out of all Marvel's LGBT superheroes. They've already marketed the GOTG franchise as their offbeat series about outlaws ,assassins and antiheroes so they'd probably have much less backlash than they would trying to introduce a gay or bisexual hero in one of the Avengers movie.

There is some progress on the TV front though since Renee Montoya is still gay in Gotham and they've said Pied Piper will be gay on The Flash.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

I'm actually impressed by the racial diversity of casting Zoe Saldana. Say what you will about Marvel Studio's diversity, but I appreciate them going beyond just American actors. And her accent works so well! Does it matter that her skintone is covered up in green prosthetics? I don't think so, because you can tell that she isn't American.

So many of the people they use are British, too. It's pretty impressive for a blockbuster, rather than just having the token Brit (see: John Hurt in Hercules).

But a gay character at least in a small role would be good. If they don't go ahead and introduce Coulson as bisexual, I think I'm going to cry. But I guess for now we'll stick to diversity within the comics.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

As far as the Marvel Cinematic Universe goes I honestly think that the first openly LGBT character would be introduced in one of their TV shows, which I suppose is not very "Cinematic" after all. To be fair Victoria Hand was already on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. they just didn't make it know she was a lesbian. And we don't know all that much about who is going to be in their upcoming shows either; Agent Carter and the future Netflix series, it's possible that an LGBT character could appear in any of those shows, at least an original character could be anyways.

Agent Carter and the future Netflix series, it's possible that an LGBT character could appear in any of those shows, at least an original character could be anyways.
    An LGBT character in the post-war era would be VERY interesting to see.
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    CBR's LGBT Community

Quote Originally Posted by America / Bucky / Russia View Post
    An LGBT character in the post-war era would be VERY interesting to see.
    I'm kinda hoping that they include Brian Falsworth as Union Jack, it's the MCU so they can just change it so that Brian survived WWII. Union Jack would make a good ally to the early S.H.I.E.L.D. Of course that's probably a longshot.

I'm kinda hoping that they include Brian Falsworth as Union Jack, it's the MCU so they can just change it so that Brian survived WWII. Union Jack would make a good ally to the early S.H.I.E.L.D. Of course that's probably a longshot.
    That would be amazing to see! Always had a fondness for Union Jack, whichever incarnation.
    CBR's LGBT Community

As far as the Marvel Cinematic Universe goes I honestly think that the first openly LGBT character would be introduced in one of their TV shows, which I suppose is not very "Cinematic" after all. To be fair Victoria Hand was already on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. they just didn't make it know she was a lesbian. And we don't know all that much about who is going to be in their upcoming shows either; Agent Carter and the future Netflix series, it's possible that an LGBT character could appear in any of those shows, at least an original character could be anyways.
    Interestingly they said Agent Hartley was supposed to be a lesbian, but they were worried that it would seem homophobic to introduce an LGBT character just to kill her off after one episode.