View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
889. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.29%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.51%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.51%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.29%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

77 8.66%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.17%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.07%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.76%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

25 2.81%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.29%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.74%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.81%
Page 1053 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 535539531003104310491050105110521053105410551056105710631103 ... LastLast
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 16966
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Edit: Also I kinda forget Xavin being a prince thing, so what kind of prince is he.(Clearly he is not part of the Dorrek "Imperial family") Do Skrull Empire have smaller kingdoms within it or something?
    Don't quote me on that because it's been so long ever since we've even seen Xavin that I might be remembering wrong, but from what I recall, they are a part of the royal Skrull family as a distant relative or something. So it's basically like a branch of royalty, but not as important as the main family. Think of it like being the niece/nephew of the cousin of the queen of England. You're technically a part of the royalty, but no one really cares about you, LOL. Marvel Wikia at one point listed Xavin as Teddy's distant cousin, but I don't actually remember that specifically being stated on any book.

Extraordinary Member

Laurel Marsden has joined the cast of Ms Marvel as Zoe Zimmer

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Captain America #27 - Toni Ho appears with some of the Daughters of Liberty members.

Champions #4 - the Marauders guest star so we get Kate Pryde and Iceman, as well as Viv and Jake Oh.

Guardians Of The Galaxy #11 - we get a little bit of Moondragon/Phyla relationship drama as the team prepares for their showdown with the Greek Gods

King In Black #4 - Black Cat makes an appearance

MODOK: Head Games #3 of 4 - Gwenpool guest stars

Marauders #18 - Iceman is part of the action this issue, and Kate, Christian and Shinobi Shaw all have cameo appearances.

Savage Avengers #18 - Iceman and Deadpool both appear

That's it, as far as I know.

Huh. Three Iceman appearances this week. Not bad for Bobby!

F7F8A74B-DEF0-4B65-93D3-EBEFD31AB819.jpg
    Really wish this could be a kib: wiccan & hulkling variant cover.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Black Cat #3 - Felicia's bisexuality is referenced in this issue, with visions of her ex-girlfriend Tamara along with some of her ex-boyfriends.

Black Panther #23 - This issue features appearances and cameos by several black heroes, including Prodigy.

Captain Marvel #26 - the future versions of Dani Cage and Fuse both appear in this issue, concluding this arc with Carol stuck in an alternate future.

King In Black: Return Of The Valkyries #3 of 4

Maestro: War & Pax #2 of 5 - The Pantheon appear in this story, including Hector.

Marvel's Voices: Legacy - America Chavez makes a cameo appearance in one of the stories.

New Mutants #16 - multiple LGBT characters in here, with regular cast Karma and Scout, there are also appearances by Anole, Rictor and Prodigy.

Anything new with Starlord recently?
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Anything new with Starlord recently?
    He was in the latest issue of GOTG two weeks ago, but if you mean anything regarding his polyamorous relationship in that other universe, then no. Now that he is back in this universe and time period, his memories of that life are hazy--and he hasn't exactly had any time to deal with any of it yet since he returned in the middle of the "King In Black" tie-in plus he's still in mid-crisis with the Greek gods.

The fallout of Quill's experiences in that other life will probably be explored slowly as a subplot once the current arc is over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Week In Gay:

Black Cat #3 - Felicia's bisexuality is referenced in this issue, with visions of her ex-girlfriend Tamara along with some of her ex-boyfriends.

Black Panther #23 - This issue features appearances and cameos by several black heroes, including Prodigy.

Captain Marvel #26 - the future versions of Dani Cage and Fuse both appear in this issue, concluding this arc with Carol stuck in an alternate future.

King In Black: Return Of The Valkyries #3 of 4

Maestro: War & Pax #2 of 5 - The Pantheon appear in this story, including Hector.

Marvel's Voices: Legacy - America Chavez makes a cameo appearance in one of the stories.

New Mutants #16 - multiple LGBT characters in here, with regular cast Karma and Scout, there are also appearances by Anole, Rictor and Prodigy.
    Also Magnificent Ms. Marvel #18 - Zoe Zimmer appeared in the series finale of the current volume. No word yet on a relaunch but I would assume that one will happen later this year.

There could be something between Pixie and Nico

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    There could be something between Pixie and Nico
    Did you see or read something in the pages that makes you ask this question?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Did you see or read something in the pages that makes you ask this question?
    Last page their faces are super close together and it looks like they're about to kiss.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I have been expecting/hoping for this ever since Marvel started doing the themed MARVEL'S VOICES one-shots for Indigenous history month and black history month. I was actually rather surprised we didn't see one in the May solicitations for pan-Asian history month.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

WandaVision ends with spoilers:
    the twins getting erased off-screen. In the post-credits scene we see Wanda, now fully the Scarlet Witch, reading the Darkhold and she hears the kids calling out to her for help before she closes the book, implying they're trapped in some other dimension and she's gonna' go get them. So it's true that they'll be appearing as kids in Doctor Strange 2.

I guarantee you that movie is gonna' end with their souls being "imprinted" or whatever on Billy Kaplan and Tommy Shepherd. It'll probably be the post-credits scene in Doctor Strange 2 when we finally see teen Billy and then we won't even see him become Wiccan until the Young Avengers comes out as either a movie or a Disney+ series.
    end of spoilers

Every time I let myself feel even the tiniest sliver of hope to finally see a gay male character in a popular movie franchise I get burned and have to wait another God only knows how many years. I don't know why I still bother, wake me when the Eternals comes out.

Cute! I would definitely buy a voices of pride. I wonder which creatives they’ll get?