View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1055 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 555559551005104510511052105310541055105610571058105910651105 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 16973

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=113289024

"A total of nine covers, Phil Jimenez’s artwork will include the following LGBTQ+ characters:

America Chavez
    Black Cat
    Daken
    Hulkling & Wiccan
    Iceman
    Moondragon
    Mystique
    Northstar
    The new Valkyrie who made her debut in KING IN BLACK: RETURN OF THE VALKYRIES -- learn her true name in THE MIGHTY VALKYRIES #1, on sale in April!"

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    I'm sad that Tommy will probably be ignored again, Billy is my favorite, but it's always Billy,
    I would love to see Allan's take on bisexual Tommy, assuming he's even aware the character has been outed. I'm hoping Tommy may have a role in Billy and Teddy's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

"A total of nine covers, Phil Jimenez’s artwork will include the following LGBTQ+ characters:

America Chavez
    Black Cat
    Daken
    Hulkling & Wiccan
    Iceman
    Moondragon
    Mystique
    Northstar
    The new Valkyrie who made her debut in KING IN BLACK: RETURN OF THE VALKYRIES -- learn her true name in THE MIGHTY VALKYRIES #1, on sale in April!"
    Marvel promoting Black Cat as a queer character; never thought I'd see the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Marvel promoting Black Cat as a queer character; never thought I'd see the day!
    Same. I also love how Mystique and Destiny have been getting that as of lately.

I wish Marvel had spread the Pride Month variants out between more artists. I'm always here for Jimenez's art, but some of these look more like colored sketches than finished pieces, esp. compared to some of the covers DC is doing in June. That MAC cover does look awesome, though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

America Chavez
    Black Cat
    Daken
    Hulkling & Wiccan
    Iceman
    Moondragon
    Mystique
    Northstar
    I love the Northstar one. It just highlights how Jean-Paul's original costume has always been his best. Nothing against any of the other outfits he's worn over the years, but there is just something about the simplicity of that classic costume that just works so perfectly for Northstar.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Deadpool Nerdy 30 - 30th anniversary one-shot for Deadpool, with stories by various of his past writers.

Eternals #3 - Sprite has switched genders to female in this series

Immortal Hulk #44 - Dr. McGowan appears in this issue

Thor & Loki: Double Trouble #1 of 4 - Loki is co-starring and Mariko Tamaki is writing.

Wolverine: Black, White & Blood #4 - Mystique appears in one of the three stories in this issue.

X-Factor #8 - Prodigy and Daken get key roles in this issue

Strange Academy #9 - see Magnito's comments below:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    More LGBT happenings in Strange Academy.

Nothing new from Alvi since that hint one time. Jury is still out on him. But Zoe was outed as having a crush on Dessy, which Dessy said she was "more than fine with", so that's something more concrete.

Next issue is about Asguard, so I'm hoping it's more about Alvi. Maybe they'll circle back to what he said next month.
    Thanks for keeping us updated on that book!

Did anyone here read CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #1? Vita Ayala wrote it, so its of note for that reason at least, but does anyone know if any of the new characters introduced here are LGBT? Its only the first issue so that might not have been revealed yet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Week In Gay:

Deadpool Nerdy 30 - 30th anniversary one-shot for Deadpool, with stories by various of his past writers.

Eternals #3 - Sprite has switched genders to female in this series

Immortal Hulk #44 - Dr. McGowan appears in this issue

Thor & Loki: Double Trouble #1 of 4 - Loki is co-starring and Mariko Tamaki is writing.

Wolverine: Black, White & Blood #4 - Mystique appears in one of the three stories in this issue.

X-Factor #8 - Prodigy and Daken get key roles in this issue

Strange Academy #9 - see Magnito's comments below:

Thanks for keeping us updated on that book!

Did anyone here read CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #1? Vita Ayala wrote it, so its of note for that reason at least, but does anyone know if any of the new characters introduced here are LGBT? Its only the first issue so that might not have been revealed yet.
    We don’t know yet. But Pixie was in the book.

This pride book would be a great opportunity for a character to come out who we didn’t know was part of the community

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    This pride book would be a great opportunity for a character to come out who we didn’t know was part of the community
    With Tini, Leah and Vita writing X-books, I’m surprised no x-woman has come out yet. And queer x-men cast outnumber the x-women, unlike any other comic franchises.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Do we have a full line-up of who's writing who in this one-shot? I think it was kinda dumb that Marvel didn't include that in their announcement (other than Heinberg/Cheung doing Wickling) like DC did for theirs. We had to find out Anthony Oliveira was doing Iceman and Steve Orlando was doing Daken through their Twitter.

I hope Gillen is doing a Serangela story.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 03-13-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We don’t know yet. But Pixie was in the book.
    Thanks. Has Pixie been officially outed as bi? I know its been hinted at least.

With Tini, Leah and Vita writing X-books, I’m surprised no x-woman has come out yet. And queer x-men cast outnumber the x-women, unlike any other comic franchises.
    It wasn't done by any of those three, but Kate Pryde was finally outed during the Krakoa era. Leah Williams has said that she views Rachel was LGBT, so chances are that will get confirmed in X-FACTOR at some point.

It is kinda funny that the out X-Men now outnumber the out X-women, given how much homoerotic subtext Claremont used to give the women characters in his X-books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Do we have a full line-up of who's writing who in this one-shot? I think it was kinda dumb that Marvel didn't include that in their announcement (other than Heinberg/Cheung doing Wickling) like DC did for theirs. We had to find out Anthony Oliveira was doing Iceman and Steve Orlando was doing Daken through their Twitter.
    No, not yet. They didn't do it for the previous three MARVEL'S VOICES books either. They announce at least some of the creators involved and at least some of the characters involved, but don't provide a full list of who is doing what. Not sure why not.

Marvel needs black trans writers, im sick of seeing 'lgbt representation!!' Without the damn T. Give us a prominent trans GODDESS PLEASE.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 03-14-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Marvel needs black trans writers, im sick of seeing 'lgbt representation!!' Without the damn T. Give us a prominent trans GPDDESS PLEASE.
    Vita Ayala and Danny Lore are both trans writers.

Vita Ayala and Danny Lore are both trans writers.
    Well that makes the lack of black transwomen in comics from marvel even more ridiculous. This is absolutely not good.