View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1065 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 655659651015105510611062106310641065106610671068106910751115 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 16971
    Extraordinary Member

I haven’t been reading Thor.
    Are Karnilla and Hela still married? Is it only a marriage of convenience or have they consummated the marriage yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I haven’t been reading Thor.
    Are Karnilla and Hela still married? Is it only a marriage of convenience or have they consummated the marriage yet?
    I'm 90% sure it's just that. They don't like each other.

I hate the America Retcon so much they really just erasing a dimension of lesbians created by a gay God for what!

AMERICA CHAVEZ: MADE IN THE USA #5 (of 5)

KALINDA VAZQUEZ (W)

CARLOS GÓMEZ (A)

Cover by SARA PICHELLI

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

She fought for her past. She chose to discover the truth. And now, with a new mission before her, AMERICA CHAVEZ’s life will never be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm 90% sure it's just that. They don't like each other.
    Yeah, they only tolerate each other because of the convenience and their common enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I hate the America Retcon so much they really just erasing a dimension of lesbians created by a gay God for what!

KALINDA VAZQUEZ (W)

CARLOS GÓMEZ (A)

Cover by SARA PICHELLI

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

She fought for her past. She chose to discover the truth. And now, with a new mission before her, AMERICA CHAVEZ’s life will never be the same.
    She looks younger for some reason on this cover.

What's up with Star-Lord these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

KALINDA VAZQUEZ (W)

CARLOS GÓMEZ (A)

Cover by SARA PICHELLI

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

wait they retconned her? what happened?
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    What's up with Star-Lord these days?
    He's on active duty with the Guardians of the Galaxy, who have recently expanded their roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    wait they retconned her? what happened?
    The miniseries is still in-progress, so we don't actually know the full story yet. But they've introduced a character who is claiming to be America's sister and who has said that they are from Earth, not some other dimension.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Champions #7

Mighty Valkyries #2 of 5

Way Of X #2 - a few LGBT mutants appear in this issue, and Loa is apparently outed as bisexual or gay.

Wolverine #12 - Dracula appears

There was also an issue of Runaways this week, but Nico and Karolina weren't in it.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Just listened to the Marrow episode of Cerebro Cast with Steve Orlando, near the end there was a listener question about Somnus and Orlando shared a bit about his background.

spoilers:
    He's a baby boomer whose parents died young, leaving him to raise his younger siblings. He was a closeted gay man and mutant. He is cis gendered. He hooked up with Daken when he was younger. He died of old age never feeling like he was able to live openly, and has now been resurrected on Krakoa and gets a second chance.

There was no mention of his race which, if he lived through the period he was supposed to have, would have absolutely been an issue, so I don't know what's going on there. I dislike his costume even more now knowing some of his backstory. With the history with Daken he might have shown up in X-Factor, but that's cancelled now, so I can't see him appearing prominently in any current X-books.
    end of spoilers

I love that podcast, how good were the lady mastermind and Stryfe episodes?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Just listened to the Marrow episode of Cerebro Cast with Steve Orlando, near the end there was a listener question about Somnus and Orlando shared a bit about his background.

spoilers:
    He's a baby boomer whose parents died young, leaving him to raise his younger siblings. He was a closeted gay man and mutant. He is cis gendered. He hooked up with Daken when he was younger. He died of old age never feeling like he was able to live openly, and has now been resurrected on Krakoa and gets a second chance.

There was no mention of his race which, if he lived through the period he was supposed to have, would have absolutely been an issue, so I don't know what's going on there. I dislike his costume even more now knowing some of his backstory. With the history with Daken he might have shown up in X-Factor, but that's cancelled now, so I can't see him appearing prominently in any current X-books.
    end of spoilers
    Well, that explains at least one question that I had.

spoilers:
    Him dying of old age probably means he died post-Cerebro, which would explain why they have his brain patterns. At the same time, though, if he died of old age... why is he coming back as a young man? 'Cause he definitely doesn't look that old judging by his design. I thought the point of the Resurrection Protocols was bringing back mutants from the point in which they died? Why would someone make an exception for him and bring him back from an earlier point? Is it going to be a Daken thing, with Akihiro wanting to bring back his old fuckbuddy so he can live his life to the fullest now? I guess I could see that happening.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

spoilers:
    Him dying of old age probably means he died post-Cerebro, which would explain why they have his brain patterns. At the same time, though, if he died of old age... why is he coming back as a young man? 'Cause he definitely doesn't look that old judging by his design. I thought the point of the Resurrection Protocols was bringing back mutants from the point in which they died? Why would someone make an exception for him and bring him back from an earlier point? Is it going to be a Daken thing, with Akihiro wanting to bring back his old fuckbuddy so he can live his life to the fullest now? I guess I could see that happening.
    end of spoilers
    Ironically that could actually be a real wholesome storyline bringing someone back so they can now live their life fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I think that the mutants are resurrected at their peak age or something like that (Synch after being trapped with the Children of the Vault died as an old man, but was resurrected at the age he had before entering the Vault, just like X-23 and Darwin).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I think that the mutants are resurrected at their peak age or something like that (Synch after being trapped with the Children of the Vault died as an old man, but was resurrected at the age he had before entering the Vault, just like X-23 and Darwin).
    spoilers:
    yeah you're right, they are resurrected at their peak physical form which would explain why he was resurrected at younger age
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Today's Way of X outs a New X-Men character as LGBTQ.
    Haven't been following the X-verse stuff since Sina Grace's Iceman runs and (ironically enough) the general Inhuman push ended.

Which character was revealed as LGBT+?