View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1078 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 785789781028106810741075107610771078107910801081108210881128 ... LastLast
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 16973
    Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay

Symbiote Spider-Man #2 of 5 - Black Cat is in it.

Thor #16 - Angela has an appearance

Wolverine #15 - we get Solem's origin story here

Daken has a one-panel, no dialogue cameo in Marvel's Voices: Identity.

There's a rumor that Michaela Coel is playing Aneka in BP Wakanda Forever. Since Ayo is already in there, there's a chance we'd actually see their relationship in the movie if this is true.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There's a rumor that Michaela Coel is playing Aneka in BP Wakanda Forever. Since Ayo is already in there, there's a chance we'd actually see their relationship in the movie if this is true.
    That would be cool! Fingers crossed.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Captain Marvel #32 - Phyla makes an appearance in the first issue of a new arc that will have a mystery villain targeting all of the various Captains Marvel.

Dark Ages #1 - a 'What If' story. Alternate versions of Viv and Scout both appear.

Last Annihilation: Wiccan & Hulkling - awesome issue with flashbacks to the beginnings of the Teddy and Billy romance, and great present day action too! We also finally get some Teddy/Phyla interaction (as well as a partial explanation for why it hasn't happened until now) and we get some fun moments with Hercules and Marvel Boy as well!

New Mutants #21 - Scout's fate is a big part of this issue, and we have appearances by this book's usual assortment of LGBT cast members
    Last edited by Dermie; 09-02-2021 at 10:28 PM. Reason: correcting temporal disruption

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Is that NM #21 or are you from the future?
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is that NM #21 or are you from the future?
    Whoops! Typo corrected now -- thanks!

Astonishing Member

So, they've announced multiple tie-in one-shots for the upcoming DEATH OF DR. STRANGE storyline. One for the Avengers, one for some Strange Academy characters, one for Spider-Man and Black Cat, one for White Fox and the Agents of Atlas, and one for the X-Men and Black Knight (which seems an odd combo).

Any chance we might get another Wiccan & Hulkling one-shot out of this? They have a decent history of getting event tie-in one-shots, with ones for "King In Black" and "Last Annihilation" as well as the EMPEROR HULKLING one-shot for "Empyre", and between Billy's magic and Teddy's enchanted sword they seem like likely candidates to get a tie-in for this event! Fingers crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    So, they've announced multiple tie-in one-shots for the upcoming DEATH OF DR. STRANGE storyline. One for the Avengers, one for some Strange Academy characters, one for Spider-Man and Black Cat, one for White Fox and the Agents of Atlas, and one for the X-Men and Black Knight (which seems an odd combo).

Any chance we might get another Wiccan & Hulkling one-shot out of this? They have a decent history of getting event tie-in one-shots, with ones for "King In Black" and "Last Annihilation" as well as the EMPEROR HULKLING one-shot for "Empyre", and between Billy's magic and Teddy's enchanted sword they seem like likely candidates to get a tie-in for this event! Fingers crossed!!
    Hopefully it's Billy rejecting the job I feel it's so beneath him now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hopefully it's Billy rejecting the job I feel it's so beneath him now.
    It may be beneath his destiny--but I don't think its beneath where he is now at this stage of development of his magical abilities. If anything, I don't think he would be ready for the title of "Sorcerer Supreme" at this point; his control has come a LONG way from his early days as Asgardian but he's still got a long way to go.

That said, I also don't think he'd be interested in the role right now even if it was offered to him. He's got enough on his plate with being a newlywed, co-ruling an combined empire with his husband, and being part of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

But that doesn't mean we can't get a cool one-shot of Billy and Teddy dealing with some of the magic chaos to come out of Stephen's death!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I was thinking about this.... and I would honestly like if we got a Wiccan/Loki book out of this. I've been wanting for their friendship (if we can call it that) to be explored again ever since War Of The Realms. We saw Billy and Teddy reacting to his death, but not to his return ever since. If Strange's death is causing trouble for the magic community, then I feel like that could be a good reason for them to meet again.

Not to exclude Teddy, but I just really want the whole Demiurge plot to move forward somehow, and I feel like Loki, who obviously knows a lot about the subject, could help Billy with that. And as much as I love Wickling, I can't help but feel like another Wickling book will undoubtedly revolve around their relationship again. It's good for them to get some stuff away from each other every now and then.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I was thinking about this.... and I would honestly like if we got a Wiccan/Loki book out of this. I've been wanting for their friendship (if we can call it that) to be explored again ever since War Of The Realms. We saw Billy and Teddy reacting to his death, but not to his return ever since. If Strange's death is causing trouble for the magic community, then I feel like that could be a good reason for them to meet again.

Not to exclude Teddy, but I just really want the whole Demiurge plot to move forward somehow, and I feel like Loki, who obviously knows a lot about the subject, could help Billy with that. And as much as I love Wickling, I can't help but feel like another Wickling book will undoubtedly revolve around their relationship again. It's good for them to get some stuff away from each other every now and then.
    That would absolutely be great too! It could still be a Wiccan/Hulkling one-shot and co-star Loki though. I do agree its good to show them apart from each other sometimes too though.

I think Billy was one of the contenders to be the next Sorcerer Supreme, come to think of it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Billy was one of the contenders to be the next Sorcerer Supreme, come to think of it.
    Back when the job ended up going to Doctor Voodoo? Yes, he was -- he was one of several known mystics who were suggested as possible candidates, although he'd have been even less qualified back then! lol

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Champions #9 - In addition to Viv, this issue also has cameos by some other LGBT characters, including America Chavez, Julie Power and Rikki Barnes.

Deadpool: Black, White & Blood #2 of 4

Defenders #2 of 5 - Cloud is part of the team. The issue also brings back Moridun, a foe of Wiccan and Hulkling's from Al Ewing's NEW AVENGERS run.

Excalibur #23

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Marauders #24 - start of a new arc with the Marauders...in spaaaaaaace! Iceman only has a small non-speaking cameo role, but Kate Pryde gets a main role (par for the course, lately).

Mighty Valkyries #5 of 5 - conclusion of the mini, which co-stars the newly introduced lesbian Valkyrie Runa. Loki also appears in this issue.

Trial Of Magneto #2 of 5 - the X-Factor team continues to play a large role in this, and we find out Kyle and Captain America hit it off at the Hellfire Gala.

Wiccan and Hulkling appear in issue #4 of the It's Jeff digital-exclusive Infinity Comic.