View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1079 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 795799791029106910751076107710781079108010811082108310891129 ... LastLast
Results 16,171 to 16,185 of 16972
    Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Gamma Flight #4 of 5 - Dr. McGowan is part of the team.

Guardians Of The Galaxy #18 - sadly this is the series finale, which is really disappointing since this has been a fantastic run! It has also been one of Marvel's most LGBT-inclusive teams ever, and our various couples get some little moments here before the end.

Reptil #4 of 4 - final issue of this mini. Reptil's gay cousin Julian gets to be more involved with the action in this issue when he gets a new magic weapon!

Symbiote Spider-Man: Crossroads #3 of 5 - Black Cat is in this mini, which is set back when in the days when Spidey was originally wearing his black alien costume.

United States Of Captain America #4 of 5 - Aaron Fisher (the gay Captain America) returns to the story as Steve, Sam and Bucky start calling in back-up from the Caps Network.

X-Men: The Onslaught Revelation - Loa and Mercury are among the various characters appearing

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Eternals is the first Marvel movie to be rated PG-13 for ''brief sexuality''. This is a very interesting wording, because no other Marvel movie used it before. Any mention or portrayal of sexuality was just labeled under ''suggestive content''. The explicit mention of sexuality makes me think this might be due to the gay couple in the movie. Which yeah, it's kinda sad that homosexuality is still such a taboo that they need to label it differently, but on the bright side, it could be a good indication that they are actually gonna have relevant scenes instead of just being shoved in the background.

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

It’s nice to see Mystique and Destiny are getting one of the iconic couple covers done by Peach Momoko, but where is my Wickling cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Orf with his head View Post
    It’s nice to see Mystique and Destiny are getting one of the iconic couple covers done by Peach Momoko, but where is my Wickling cover?
    I wish they'd gotten one, but there's no book for them to get a variant now that Guardians is cancelled. It would feel out of place to put this variant on some random title...

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I wish they'd gotten one, but there's no book for them to get a variant now that Guardians is cancelled. It would feel out of place to put this variant on some random title...
    That's never stopped Marvel before with other variants.

If Billy shows ups in Trial they could get away with it.

Extraordinary Member

Eternals is the first Marvel movie to be rated PG-13 for ''brief sexuality''. This is a very interesting wording, because no other Marvel movie used it before. Any mention or portrayal of sexuality was just labeled under ''suggestive content''. The explicit mention of sexuality makes me think this might be due to the gay couple in the movie. Which yeah, it's kinda sad that homosexuality is still such a taboo that they need to label it differently, but on the bright side, it could be a good indication that they are actually gonna have relevant scenes instead of just being shoved in the background.

BREAKING Marvel's Eternals Receives R Rating in International Market

Marvel's Eternals Gets Mature Rating in Russia
    Marvel's Eternals, a film rated PG-13 in the United States, receives an 18+ rating in Russia, seemingly due to the inclusion of LGBTQ+ characters.

https://www.cbr.com/marvels-eternals...rating-russia/

Yeah, I'd say there's a 95% chance the rating in Russia is because of the gay characters. No Marvel movie would would warrant a rating like that under normal circumstances. I'm actually starting to get hopeful for the movie and its gay representation. lol
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-27-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Week In Gay:

Guardians Of The Galaxy #18 - sadly this is the series finale, which is really disappointing since this has been a fantastic run! It has also been one of Marvel's most LGBT-inclusive teams ever, and our various couples get some little moments here before the end.

Reptil #4 of 4 - final issue of this mini. Reptil's gay cousin Julian gets to be more involved with the action in this issue when he gets a new magic weapon!

Symbiote Spider-Man: Crossroads #3 of 5 - Black Cat is in this mini, which is set back when in the days when Spidey was originally wearing his black alien costume.

United States Of Captain America #4 of 5 - Aaron Fisher (the gay Captain America) returns to the story as Steve, Sam and Bucky start calling in back-up from the Caps Network.

X-Men: The Onslaught Revelation - Loa and Mercury are among the various characters appearing
    on the guardians section you might as well mention that Richard Rider is implied LGBT+ now with a possible Throuple, with Starlord and Gamora.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The Week In Gay:

Didn’t Eternals also come out this week? Or am I mistaken?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    on the guardians section you might as well mention that Richard Rider is implied LGBT+ now with a possible Throuple, with Starlord and Gamora.
    Well, that's still pretty ambiguous at this point. There is definitely stuff in the issue (and some previous issues, for that matter) that may be implying that--but it could also just be a platonic/familial love on Rich's part. Its definitely a possibility, but its not made as clear as Peter Quill's other threeway relationship in an earlier issue....and even that one got hotly debated for not being clear enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Didn’t Eternals also come out this week? Or am I mistaken?
    No, no ETERNALS last week. They had a one-shot that came out the week before last though.

One thing I didn't mention from last week though is:
    X-Men Legends #7 - Yukio appears, and I believe she is confirmed as bisexual even though her relationship with Storm is still not officially confirmed by Marvel.

Astonishing Member

The Week In Gay:

Black Cat #10

Inferno #1 - developments with Mystique's quest to bring back Destiny

The Marvels #5 - Black Cat appears in this

Thor #17 - Angela has a significant appearance here

Wolverine #16 - the conclusion to this three part arc with Solem. We also see Christian Frost in a flashback.

Astonishing Member

Marvel has announced that Steve Orlando is taking over the MARAUDERS book next year, starting with an Annual in January!

Under Gerry Duggan this book had a lot of LGBT cast members. Orlando is doing a bit of a cast shake-up, but it looks like there will still be a fair bit of LGBT representation with both Daken and Somnus (the new gay mutant introduced in the MARVEL'S VOICE: PRIDE one-shot) joining the cast.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...uders-annual-1

No word yet on what will be happening with other LGBT MARAUDERS characters like Iceman, Christian Frost, Shinobi Shaw and Jumbo Carnation. I am disappointed that Iceman apparently isn't staying in the MARAUDERS cast though -- I'd have loved to have seen Orlando writing him on an ongoing basis.

Iceman was wasted in Marauders anyways. He never really did anything of note. Was just sort of... There.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Iceman was wasted in Marauders anyways. He never really did anything of note. Was just sort of... There.
    Any character who wasn't Kitty or Emma was just "there" Duggan did a terrible job with this "team".