View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 1087 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 87587987103710771083108410851086108710881089109010911097 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 16973
    Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar
    Last edited by The Invincible Beawulf; 03-15-2022 at 09:14 AM.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Just as DC announces their own pride book!

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Just as DC announces their own pride book!
    what a coincidence
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm thinking the Anders' story will likely introduce a trans character, hopefully they get a push after Pride month ends.

The other stories sound interesting, curious about the two closeted characters in Lore's story.

Oh wow that is weak. The art is great but that just looks like friends hanging out. Like i'm not for PDA in general but if your going for PDA this is not the way to do. if these were straight couples it would be kissing or something more affectionate. This literally just looks like a group of friends.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I just think it's funny that they have 3 couples and then America by herself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I just think it's funny that they have 3 couples and then America by herself lol.
    That's what makes it so crazy. Three couples and they are all basically interacting like America who is the only one by herself.

and we all know Northstar is the top. This cover didn't try that hard but it is beautifully drawn.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's what makes it so crazy. Three couples and they are all basically interacting like America who is the only one by herself.

and we all know Northstar is the top. This cover didn't try that hard but it is beautifully drawn.
    Northstar only tops Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Northstar only tops Bobby
    nobody wants a cold booty. Just saying so Bobby probably a top too. ^_- It's not about the behavior.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

nobody wants a cold booty. Just saying so Bobby probably a top too. ^_- It's not about the behavior.
    Bobby done been said he been looking for Top Men lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Bobby done been said he been looking for Top Men lmao
    Bobby also done been confused out in these streets and hasn't sampled the goods yet. lol! And now i really want to tell a frostbite joke but imma stop. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-15-2022 at 02:15 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Oh wow that is weak. The art is great but that just looks like friends hanging out. Like i'm not for PDA in general but if your going for PDA this is not the way to do. if these were straight couples it would be kissing or something more affectionate. This literally just looks like a group of friends.
    Its a cover image of a bunch of gay characters together in a Pride event -- I don't see a problem here. I disagree that if this were a cover with a bunch of straight couples they'd be kissing--unless it was the cover of a Valentine's Day Special or something.

I'm sure you're making a joke, but I really don't think Kyle hugging Northstar from behind is meant to imply anything about their preferred sexual positions.

I am excited for the announced characters included this time around--especially since they are giving a turn to a bunch of characters who weren't featured in last year's special and who aren't currently appearing anywhere else. The Young Avengers reunion is exciting news, and I am delighted that D-Man is getting a story! Poor Dennis is so often neglected, it was a very pleasant surprise to see him getting his own story here. Hercules and Moondragon too! I am really looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Its a cover image of a bunch of gay characters together in a Pride event -- I don't see a problem here. I disagree that if this were a cover with a bunch of straight couples they'd be kissing--unless it was the cover of a Valentine's Day Special or something.

I'm sure you're making a joke, but I really don't think Kyle hugging Northstar from behind is meant to imply anything about their preferred sexual positions.

I am excited for the announced characters included this time around--especially since they are giving a turn to a bunch of characters who weren't featured in last year's special and who aren't currently appearing anywhere else. The Young Avengers reunion is exciting news, and I am delighted that D-Man is getting a story! Poor Dennis is so often neglected, it was a very pleasant surprise to see him getting his own story here. Hercules and Moondragon too! I am really looking forward to this!
    Agreed, it doesn't say that by itself. I also plan on getting this as well as i've gotten all the voices so far. Would be nice if some of the stories made it out into the greater MU though rather than being so isolated.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

This is for real the prettiest Billy/Teddy have ever been. I mean, everyone looks so pretty! Thank you Nick Robles for my rights!

Kinda weird that this is arriving in May, though. Are they planning something else for June? Hopefully something bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I'm thinking the Anders' story will likely introduce a trans character, hopefully they get a push after Pride month ends.
    Sounds like that's what they're promising on the press release, and thank God for that. It was about time.

The other stories sound interesting, curious about the two closeted characters in Lore's story.
    I wonder if it's gonna be some old queer (or queer-coded) characters that most people don't even remember or if they're actually gonna allow her to out some more relevant characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    See, this is why breaking up her relationship with Ramone was so unnecessary. They could've been Marvel's next lesbian power couple. Now she's being the seventh wheel on a cover. LOL

My hope for this year's Pride issue is that we get a small story about Mercury, Bling, and Loa.