View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 152 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 16973

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I loath them as a couple as well. If they were dating or in an open relationship I would like to see how they play his love life.
    But the dull marriage the bland character makes me feel like he went from the HOT Gay to gay Disney Princess. Marvel could give us the first comic gay divorce that would be cool.
    FYI, not all marriages are romantic and light the world on fire. Some are hum-drum and boring...

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    FYI,. Some are hum-drum and boring...
    great for them but that is not going to make me want to read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    FYI, not all marriages are romantic and light the world on fire. Some are hum-drum and boring...
    Ha ha. Like Reed and Sue.

I have no problem with Kyle. The issue is that he just doesn't get shown much.

I would absolutely hate the idea of Northstar and frigging Daken. Of course, the only one I ship Daken with is humiliation. I hate Daken so very, very much.

If Northstar absolutely needed to date someone else, why not Living Lightning? The two could join an Avengers squad together and start a relationship. Unlike Daken, Living Lightning is a worthwhile person who isn't a self-centred, whiny, egotistical, manipulative, arguably rapist piece of trash. I'd like to see Living Lightning get some use again. He's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post

I would absolutely hate the idea of Northstar and frigging Daken. Of course, the only one I ship Daken with is humiliation. I hate Daken so very, very much.

If Northstar absolutely needed to date someone else, why not Living Lightning? The two could join an Avengers squad together and start a relationship. Unlike Daken, Living Lightning is a worthwhile person who isn't a self-centred, whiny, egotistical, manipulative, arguably rapist piece of trash. I'd like to see Living Lightning get some use again. He's cool.
    Northstar and Living Lightning could work. And they could be on the Unity squad together. If it weren't for the fact that it just got a new cast.

I love Daken. Liking him is the same to liking most any villains; they aren't good people but is he interesting.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I'd ship that, too.

I've liked -- even loved -- villains in the past. Daken's so much worse than any regular villain. Daken's one of the few -- if not the only -- one I truly loathe.

But apologies for posting such a sentiment in the LGBT "appreciation" thread. ;D

EDIT:

Wait, I really, really hate that a-hole Sabretooth, too. So that's two for you, it's not just Daken.
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 03-10-2015 at 01:51 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I love Daken. Liking him is the same to liking most any villains; they aren't good people but is he interesting.
    He's interesting if you find the constant "waah my daddy left me" to be interesting. He's a whiny little bitch.

He's interesting if you find the constant "waah my daddy left me" to be interesting. He's a whiny little bitch.
    No he is interesting in a Breaking Bad, Dexter, Damages, House of Cards... how he manipulates people way and how will he get away with it.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

Ultimate Member

His weird kind of sort of brother/sister dynamic with X-23 is kind of interesting as well. She's one of the few people in the world whom he has anything approaching genuine concern/affection for.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    His weird kind of sort of brother/sister dynamic with X-23 is kind of interesting as well. She's one of the few people in the world whom he has anything approaching genuine concern/affection for.
    I haven't read Wolverine yet really. (I'm a TPB waiter) But it seems Daken is really re-identifying himself after his fathers death. And Laura has been showing him the compassion he needs to not be the self centered bastard he is (use to be?).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yes this is interesting and I hope it goes somewhere.

I like Daken well enough, I just think he needs to do more of his own thing. When he had a solo it seemed to be evolving him a bit but once that disappeared it was just back to the daddy issues. I also think he needs to start winning. Basically his life story so far has been "I'm going to do something productive with my life... *6 months of failure*... and I've lost my pants my dignity and my healing factor. F*ck it, back to trolling Logan".

99% of this is that Daken only gets focus as Logan's supporting cast so his life revolves around Logan, by necessity. Same as Sabertooth actually.

All that said... no to Northstar and Daken. But I wouldn't mind a divorce. I just don't see Kyle ever becoming interesting. I don't think divorce is somehow hurting LGBT representation either: the worst thing you could do is marrying Northstar off to someone dead boring, then never bring up their relationship again, which is basically what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Yes this is interesting and I hope it goes somewhere.
    Let's hope it doesn't go to the same place Dexter and his "sister" went... ;D Or where they ended up at the end of the series...

Last edited by Starleafgirl; 03-10-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Let's hope it doesn't go to the same place Dexter and his "sister" went... ;D Or where they ended up at the end of the series...

Well, she's only HALF a clone of his father... they're really more like cousins. I hear that's legal somewhere.
    And the daddy issues jokes would write themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Well, she's only HALF a clone of his father... they're really more like cousins. I hear that's legal somewhere.
    And the daddy issues jokes would write themselves!
    Ahaha. ;D

Too true.
    Prεtty Pεnny